Chapter 57: Allies And Yet We're Enemies

Abigail's POV

Bastard... 

I swung the Ruby Thorn at Lance, who just teleported away with a cocky smile.

I hate this guy and his damn fucking smile.

Lance than summoned some arcane blades and threw at me while posing.

Can't he just fight like a normal guy? I thought while dodging. Why does he have to make so many poses.

"You know, this is kind of cute," he said.

"CUTE?!" I demanded. "What do you mean cute?"

He just smiled. "You trying to fight me," he replied. "It really is cute."

I glared at him. "You are such a cocky asshole," I said.

Lance just laughed as he grabbed me and threw me down.

He took out his spell book and smiled. "I wonder what I should do to you this time..."

I braced myself.

Then to my surprise.

"Ow!" He yelled and I looked at surprise to see an Arcane blade sticking through his stomach.

Lance swore over and over again before teleporting away.

Then I realized who my savior was.

"You!" I said. "Why did you have to be here?"

Stella rolled her eyes. "Wow, great way to thank me," she said. "Anyways, Lance has been causing me problems so, I decided to go after him. But it looks like you two have a grudge also."

"Is this some kind of trick?" I asked.

The younger girl shook her head.

"Do you know how stupid it'd be to fight you?" She asked. "I'm just saying that maybe it would be best for us to team up and take him down."

I didn't say anything for a while.

"Fine," I replied. "I'll work with you for now... but this doesn't mean we're friends."

"I know," she said. "We're allies and yet we're enemies." She smiled. "But sometimes alliances aren't always for the best of interests."

Embers of Eternity (Book 8 of the Keyblade Legends Rainimator Fanfic Series)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara