Chapter 82: Netherkin Village

Stella's POV

I might not be the brightest, but it was clear that we were straying off the path to the Terrayite Kingdom.

"Are you taking me somewhere?" I asked Abigail.

Abigail looked surprised. "Oh sorry, I should've told you," she said. "I'm taking you to a village. Uhh, if you don't mind, that is."

I shrugged. "I actually don't care," I replied. "It's not like we're needed back there at the moment, so we're good."

Abigail smiled. "Good!" She said, beaming. "Come on! We're almost there!"

The village eventually came into the view, and I saw people wandering around, chatting, not noticing what was going on.

That was until, they were distracted when they noticed me.

"Hey Abigail!" A citizen said, and to my surprise, he was also a Netherkin.

In fact, everyone here was a Netherkin.

Netherkin! I thought with joy. And they have their humanity as well!

"Is this another Netherkin that Nostra helped?" One of them asked.

"No," I said. "One of the Enderwatchers."

"AN ENDER WATCHER?!" Another one asked.

"This is interesting," a third replied. "Hey! Isn't she that prophetic demon you told us about?"

"Uh, yeah...," Abigail said slowly.

Prophetic demon?

What?

I turned to look at Abigail. "What are they talking about?" I asked.

Abigail averted her eyes to the ground. "I... have a lot of explaining to do."

Three seconds later...

[The damn readers should know about this already, I'm not wasting my time on this]

"Holy shit," I said. "How did you even explain that in three seconds?"

"THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO KNOW!" Another Netherkin shouted.

"Uuuuuuh... fanfiction logic?" Abigail said. "Besides, Kane already knows it as well, so he can explain."

Moonlark: He'll be back soon due to continuity errors.

"That's dumb, but oh well..." I sighed. "Wait, fanfiction logic???"

"Yeah," Abigail said. "That's another thing I can do."

"Write fanfictions?"

"No, I can break walls!"

"Wait what?" I asked. "Break wa-"

[The 4th wall has broken!]

I apologize for the inconvience, but for some unknown reason... this chapter ended early.

Setsuna: Sooo... that happened...

Abigail: It shouldn't have happened!

Stella: What happened?

Abigail: I DON'T KNOW!

Setsuna: Is Moonlark the author or the narrator

Moonlark: Both 

Abigail: We're doomed