Chapter 140: When Will They Come Back?

Rain's POV

"When do you think our friends will be back?" Stella asked me for what was probably the billionth time.

Hopefully never. I thought as I shrugged.

"I dunno."

"Man, I miss them," Stella sighed.

I don't.

"So do I..."

 "I mean we missed Sheila's twenty-first birthday and Shizuku's fifteenth birthday..." Stella said.

Ah, Shizuku, she's scared of me. But she has a phobia of men, so there's a select few she'll hang out with.

"Wasn't today Meeps' birthday?" Ciara asked.

"What?! Oh right... yeah the kid turned seventeen," I replied. "And so did the author, Moonlark. Why they share the same birthday... I have no clue."

"You forgot... didn't you," Stella deadpanned and I looked away.

"Next year you won't be able to call Meeps a kid," Kane said.

"I know..."

"I can't wait for her to become eighteen!" Ciara said. "I'm going to get her involved with things!"

That's legit impossible, Meeps is too serious to do criminal things.

Kane must've had the same idea because he gave Ciara a look. "What kind of "things" are we talking about?" He asked.

"Drinking... duh," Ciara replied.

...

"Why are you looking at me like I'm stupid?" She asked.

"Meeps is an A.I., Ciara!" We said simultaneously. "She can't drink!"

...

"Oh right..."

???'s POV

Ow...

What the?

How did I get here?!

No... this isn't possible!

This is so not the day to be here!

I'm going to die! I know I am!

Well... there's no point in panicking like you always do. Just stay calm and search for help. You'll be okay... 

Probably.

Last minute birthday chapter be like