Chapter 86: Nether King Returns Part II

Rain's POV

"Ow! Shit!"

"What?"

Naeus turned around, and I gasped. Abigail was standing there, holding the Ruby Thorn.

"Abigail?" I asked.

"Hey," she said awkwardly

"Princess?" Naeus said. "What are you doing?!"

Abigail just sighed.

"Naeus listen to me!" She begged. "You're going to destroy yourself! You'll die! What you're doing is wrong!"

Naeus screamed, and summoned a bolt of lightning that struck his former companion. 

"Lies!" Naeus yelled. "You're a traitor, Abigail!"

Abigail winced in pain. 

"The Nether will hear about this..." he said. "Goodbye, old friend."

With that, Naeus struck the former Nether Princess with an Ender Armblade.

As Abigail's body collapsed, the Nether King just stared at her body.

"You had such potential, princess," he said.

I heard footsteps, and before Naeus could react, Abigail punched Naeus onto the ground, and pointed the Ruby Thorn at him.

Naeus teleported away, but his shock and confusion was visible.

"What the?" He asked, staring where he thought Abigail had died.

Abigail's doppelganger disappeared, and he turned to see Stella, holding two magic circles, that disappeared when Abigail's copy faded.

"An illusion?!" He gasped.

"Guess you're not that bright," Ember mocked.

Naeus looked like he was ready to commit arson, when Kralos stopped him.

"Naeus!" He shouted. "We've already lost Hogsworth! There's too many of them!"

Naeus stopped to study Hogsworth, who had been struck by so many arrows he looked more like a porcupine.

A moment passed, and then another.

Naeus nodded, and shot a huge wave of lightning at us, which was blocked by a huge wave of fire.

When the smoke cleared, Stella lowered her arms and I realized that she was summoned the huge wave of fire to block Naeus's attack.

Stella and Abigail both exchanged grim expressions as Moon ran to us, her arm bleeding from a sword cut, but she seemed okay, if not shocked.

Naeus and Kralos was nowhere to be seen.

Meanwhile...

"Thank you for saving us," Naeus said.

Don't mention it... I could use your skills. We can become stronger together... the Nether Princess and the Last Ender Watcher will fall, as long as you join me.

"And what if I refuse?"

Then we will become mortal enemies, I will easily crush you and your Netherite bones... and believe me, you will not survive that.

"I understand..." Naeus said. "How may I help?"

..........................

..........................................

...........................................................

Have you ever heard of... the prophetic demon?

[Author's Notes]

Classmate: Have you ever listened to Two Trucks?

Cari: What?

Cari: *looks it up*

Song: Two trucks having sex. Two trucks having sex.

Cari: Finally a song that isn't about sex.