Chapter 124: 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚

Five months ago.

Lilith's POV

"OUT!"

I was tossed out of the building with my papers flying everywhere.

"Wait!" I said. "You can't just kick me out like that! I haven't even shown my music yet!"

"Your songs is just going to be a bother," Anton sneered. "Trust me, nobody's going to listen to that kind of music."

I got back up and stared at the older man. "If Ramone was here, he'd understand and give me a chance," I protested. "So please give me another chance!"

When I saw that he wasn't budging, I pulled out a bunch of music sheets. "I can write other types of music besides Rock! Look!"

Anton slammed the music sheets out of his face. "Ramone wouldn't stand for your music or you!"

I rolled my eyes as I put my music back into my bag.

"Do yourself a favor and get another job," Anton told me. "Like... comedy."

Comedy?

"Yeah, you're already quite the joke!" He sneered as he turned around.

"Can I at least have the lyrics back?" I asked.

"Please don't ever come back here again," Anton said. "A good life to you, Lily!"

The door slammed shut.

And rain began to pour.

I slowly walked back to my house and opened the door. Mother and father was dead, so I was a minor living alone.

And my home reflected that, because most would find my house too cluttered to live in.

But I didn't care.

Who cares when you don't have anyone?

My grayish-blue hair was so pale that it could be mistaken as white. Giving me the appearance of an old yet young girl. My hair, which I rarely cut, reached all the way to the ground, with three inches of it being dragged onto the floor.

I sighed, as I opened my laptop and began to log in, hoping just hoping for an inspiration.

As I typed on my laptop, I wondered if there was a way to have prevented my parents from getting on that train all those years ago.

𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈... 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄.