Chapter 152: Princesses, Healers And Tridents

Rain's POV

"Both of you, stop fighting." Kane snapped at us.

"Yes mom," Ciara replied, rolling her eyes at the oldest in the room.

Kane grumbled something that sounded a lot like "go fuck yourself".

"Y'know, its been a while since we last hung out," Ciara commented. "Alone without anyone else."

"It has been, hasn't it?" Stella agreed. "Honestly, I quite like it."

"Yeah me too," I added, smiling.

Although, I do miss the chaos the others always bring when they're together.

It was funny, a long time ago, I would've been glad to have those guys gone.

(Except for Meeps, but nobody can really hate her.)

But now... now I'd hate to be seperate from them and I really hope that they'll be back here soon.

"Anyways," Kane said suddenly. "Any of you know why we're here?"

The three of us exchanged glances.

"Don't you know?" Ciara asked.

Kane shook his head. "Nope, just got a letter saying someone wanted the Endstone Crusaders to meet them at this abandoned building."

"And you thought that was a smart idea?" Ciara asked. "Kane, we can get jumped at any moment here."

"Seriously Kane, aren't you like over fifteen years older than us?" I added.

Kane opened his mouth to protest when a voice came out from nowhere.

"They're right, you know, Horse man."

All of us tensed up at the sound of that voice.

Kane made a motion with his hand, telling us to stay completely silent.

Who the hell is that? I wondered, as I gripped the handle of my sword.

"Okay, seriously? You're not going to greet an old friend?" The voice asked, sounding rather offended.

And then a familiar black and purple frog teleported in front of us.

"Lance?"

"Gorf?"

"Talking frog!"

"Bitch!"

"Fuck all of you."

"Nah, go fuck yourself."

"Excuse me, what?"

"That came out wrong."

Stella and I exchanged glances as the other three began arguing. Despite the fact Lance was here, my girlfriend looked rather amused.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," Stella said, clearly lying. "Its just amusing to see the two people who tried to kill me a few years ago argue with a frog."

"Seriously, I can't believe these two were a threat at first." I added.

"WE ARE A THREAT, BITCH!" Ciara yelled, before turning back to shout at Lance.

Lance glared at us all. "Shut up or I will shove rotten flesh down your throats."

All of us went silent for a moment as we thought about what he had just said.

"Wouldn't that be cannablism then?" Stella asked.

The ender frog went completely silent as he stared at the young Netherkin hybrid.