Chapter 98: Hey Stella? Uh, Don't Freak Out

Moon's POV

I was visiting Stella in her hospital room, it was bleak and very unsettling, but Stella immediately perked up once I came in.

"Hello Moon," she said, causing me to jump.

"I didn't even announce I was here!" I said, once I finally recovered from the shock.

"You'd be surprised of how much your other senses increase when you can no longer rely on your eyesight." Stella told me, grinning. "So, what's happening?"

Hmm, a lot, I thought.

"Not a lot," I lied. "Just two new kids that decided to join us for a while."

"Oh," Stella said. "That's it?"

"Yeah," I replied. And the fact that I just saw Alex and Sheila making out on a whole new level. I added silently.

I decided not to tell her that. "How's the food?" I asked.

"Terrible," she replied. "The hospital food is too bland."

"I'll get Shizuku to make you something next time," I promised her.

Stella smiled. "That sounds great," she replied. "Hey, have you and Ember heard the news?"

"The news?" I started to say. "No, I don't think we-"

Suddenly the doors burst open, and for a moment I thought we were under attack.

But it was just Ember, gasping for breath, as he sweated profusely.

"Ember?" I said. "What is it? Are we under attack?"

Ember didn't answer me but instead, turned to Stella.

"Stella," he said. "Don't freak out but Rain and Ciara have both disappeared."

"WHAT?!"

Author's Note

Planning to introduce Lyria in the next chapter, will probably have a friendly relationship between her and Cari.