Chapter 70: An Overview

Razer's POV

After every single shitty thing that's happened so far, not everyone is happy about my rule.

But enough about me sucking at being a ruler, because there's bigger fish to fry.

Currently, there's a whole lot of civilizations out there.

Actually, only two main ones.

For example, I recently learned that The Young Dreamers Nation had found a secret realm called The Neo Sky World, which I only learned due to our alliance that we had made.

It was made out of clouds, and had pretty good loot, such as elytras and fully enchanted custom armor.

Oh, and a goddess named Cloudii.

It had been a wonderful find ever since Ember had mysteriously disappeared, causing Damian, the Vice President to step in.

Let's just say that this didn't help stop the turmoil between the Terrayite Kingdom and the Young  Dreamers Nation.

While Damian had demanded the return of Ember, which none of the Terrayite Kingdom knew where he was, Sheila had mocked Damian of his past, wondering how he could even be trusted.

This caused a huge argument which lead to Sheila overreacting and Damian almost getting injured.

This also caused a closer and closer step to a war between the factions.

Currently, only six members of the Terrayite Kingdom was actually trusted by Ember and Damian to come over for a meeting between the factions.

These people were Lady Azura, Moon, Andrew, Ash, Karin and Shizuku.

They would come over daily to check on us and to tell us if they found Ember.

But even that ceased to exist when a tragic event happened.

While Ash was reporting that there was still zero trace of Ember, someone had spotted her talking to Jun.

This member of the Terrayite Kingdom saw her as a traitor, believing that she was telling the Young Dreamers Nation their plans.

That same day, when she was heading back to the Terrayite Kingdom, Ash was blown up.

Because of this news, and fear of being attacked, some of the Terrayite Kingdom had panicked, causing them to run to the Young Dreamers Nation and tried to grief it.

Which worked for a while, until they were chased out by Cloudii.

When demanded why they killed Ash, their only reply was that her blood was tainted with evil, causing Damian and anyone else who had been brainwashed by the Overseer to get furious, saying that they wouldn't be saying such things about Daryll or Dexter, who was still under the influence.

The following day, I went to the rest of the trusted Terrayite Members and told them to lie low for a while, so they wouldn't meet the same fate.

It was funny, however, that the five most trusted people Ember had consisted of a spy, two former servants of the Overseer, a scientist who's father caused the destruction of their own land and a young man who really hadn't done anything extreme but wasn't from our timeline either.

But Ember said that he liked to give second chances.

Even then, the Young Dreamers Nation realized that they had to make a stand.

Hannah stayed behind to take care of Riko, who I wasn't sure would ever wake up.

Damian had come over and asked for me to help them build better defense so they could withstand more attacks.

Their plan? To not attack the Terrayite Kingdom until Ember returned, saying that it was his final say of what to do, but to also prove that they're not ready to be pushed down by enemy lines.

However, Damian stated that if they must... they will attack.

Announcement

Hello, I'm planning a new Minecraft story, which will be written in script form, and I'd like people to read it because once this book is done, I do have a spin-off series, but that's all.

This is because I know this is my most popular series, however, I can't continue this forever, which is why I have planned the spin-off series, and that's all.

And I don't want people to stop reading my stories due to this series ending.

Also, I'd like you to keep asking questions in my Q&A book, especially at the end of this story.

Not only that, but updates has been slower due to a somewhat lack of motivation.

And for those who want to complain that my stories isn't how they want it to go, and want to complain that I should rewrite the series so it's in their own preferences and not mine, well, I'm prepared to...

A. THROW A STRAW AT ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO SUCK IT UP.

B. THROW A HANDLE AT ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO GET A GRIP.

C. THROW A BRIDGE AT ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO GET OVER IT.

D. THROW A BRICK AT SOMEONE TO KILL THEM.

So yeah 

:P