Chapter 130: A Letter

Herobrine's POV

"Mail call!" An undead messenger called out. "Letter to Herobrine!"

I walked towards him and grinned as he handed me a letter.

I wonder who it's from...

I opened the letter, and grinned when I saw who wrote it.

To Herobrine (Kinda)

Well, I made it back to my universe alive,  found Charlie, that's my boyfriend, by the way, oh Razer says hi, and sorry for  jumping on you with the intention of killing you, Herobrine, the one from here, he isn't very nice, you seem nicer than him, I hope to see you again at some point.

from Crystal (kind of your daughter)

I smiled as I went inside and took out a piece of paper and began writing.

To my beloved daughter (Crystal),

Hello! I'm so happy that you got back to me! Err, sorry for the late reply... a lot has been going on lately here. Anyways, how are you doing? Super glad that you reunited with your boyfriend. And that other Herobrine? Let me fight him for you! He's not worthy of being your father! Yes, I will call you my daughter, because that's how I see you as. And yes, let's visit each other again someday! Oh, by the way, can you tell Razer and possibly Meeps (as she might know what this is) about a situation the Underworld's in? Ugh... where do I start...  we were attacked a few days ago by one of the Overseer's generals, Kriozhar, along with a bunch of wither skeletons and piglins... it was terrible, even though we won't die forever... you can become crippled. Tsuki... remember her? She's actually 5 hours older than Razer, funny right? Sorry, daughter, I'm trying to calm myself down. But... Tsuki got engaged in a fight with Kriozhar. He... burned half of her face off... leaving a bloody skull... and tore part of her left leg as well... it's horrific to see, and it's completely useless now, she has to use a cane to walk now. But the worst of all... the pain she's in. I can't even begin to describe it. It's terrible and it's never going to go away. She's going to suffer in terrible agony forever and even death isn't going to save her. Some doctors are talking about performing a lobotomy on her... and I'm not sure what they mean, but by the looks of Tsuki's sanity slippages... I think it might be the only thing we can. Don't... tell Kyle this... he's not going to take it well. As in he's going to put a bullet in his skull. Look, I don't want you to be worried, but Tsuki's been wanting to dream visit you before she fully goes off the edge, which is why I'm mailing a dream stone with this letter. She's been worried for you, just like I have... and I feel like you could help her a lot. But... don't stress about it, beloved daughter, just... be happy. I want to say more, but I've been writing for six hours and the mailman is still waiting for me. So, take care, Crystal. And remember that I will always love you no matter what.

Love,

Your proud and worried father (Herobrine)

I put the letter into a envelope, along with the dream stone, and sealed it, before walking off and giving it to the mailman who looked like he wanted to die.

I miss you Crystal.