Episode- 2

Episode- 2
  In evening,
     Everyone was waiting for the King to arrive at the dining area Prince Adrian entered and sat on his seat without any worry. After few minutes Crowned Prince Lionel entered he was relieved to see Adrian… Adrian passed a smile before Prince Lionel could say anything… they heard about King arrival… both the Prince stood up and greeted the King….
       King shoot a glare at Prince Adrian and walked to his seat. The servants arranged food in front of them, just before Adrian was going to dig in.. King said, “Prince Adrian… would you mind explaining yourself..”
    Adrian cursed under his breath, and then act dumb,  “What I have to explain father?” He passed a innocent smile…
    King got furious,  he said, “Why were you not training  for a week?..... you are a Prince, instead of helping your brother in court and country you are fooling around all day…. Do you have any sense of responsibility Prince Adrian?”  Adrian didn’t replied he just kept silent.
    Prince Lionel said, “Father, I will make sure he will improve and not make any mistakes,,, just this one time..” King was still glaring at Adrian…
   King added, “From today on wards I shouldn’t get any complaints against you… if I got any I will send you to western boundaries…” Adrian’s eyes widen.. there was no way he wanted to go… he answered, “I understand father”
     After dinner Adrian went to his room… he walked passing the bed and changed into comfortable clothes… he asked a servant to bring some drink…. He heard the door open and saw his brother Prince Lionel..
   He smiled and said, “Thank You brother… if it weren’t for you I might been into a big trouble.”
   Lionel sat in front of him and poured himself a drink, Adrian asked, “Brother why are you like this?.... you are good right… did something happened in between you and sister-in-law?”
     Lionel chuckled and said, “You can read peoples worry but at the same time you get yourself into trouble every time…”
     Adrian kept drinking his drink and answered, “I do not intended to do it but somehow I end in doing it.” Lionel just laughed…
    Lionel said, “How are you like this?”
    Adrian just laughed… then he placed a letter in front of Lionel and said, “Sister-in-law send this for you….”
   Lionel took the letter and opened it.. Adrian was smiling. Lionel said, “You read it…” Adrian started laughing… he answered, “How can I not?.... but I have to say… she is desperate to marry you… the wedding day is just 2 months away but she is too desperate to marry you.”
   Lionel looked down and smiled, he said, “it’s not only her but me too..”    Adrian just kept sipping his drink…
  Lionel said out, “Adrian, you should listen to father… I don’t want you to end up on the borders… I don’t know for how long father listens to me… I don’t want you to get punished…”
   Adrian nodded while saying, “Me neither.”
   Lionel didn’t understand his own brother,,,, he was capable but like a wild horse… he will do things without thinking…. He was scared some day he will get himself into some trouble..
  Lionel finally said out, “what do you want from your life Adrian?”
    Adrian thought for a moment and said, “Lots of things but now I desperately want a women… whom I can cherish… I make her scream my name when we make love… I can feel her gold skin.. whom with  I can be passionate whole night and days….. a women whom I want to f*ck  regarding our tired bodies.. I need a women whom I can cherish….. but I haven’t meet one till now…” Lionel  was never excepting this..
   Lionel asked, “women in this country will go crazy if you ask and are saying you haven’t find one?”
   Adrian said while pouring himself a drink, “I know ……..I am sad” he signed dramatically… he chuckled at the end… Lionel laughed out loud….