Episode- 9

Episode- 9

      Next day,
    Adrian was searching for his brother, it took him few minutes. Soon he found his brother with some Minster’s. Adrian walked in with a wide smile and Ministers greeted him… he did the same… Lionel knew something was wrong… maybe Adrian got in trouble…
   Adrian’s POV:
         I walked and want to proceed in my plan.. but my priceless brother is busy.. I smiled at the Mister and said, “Mr. … I wish to talk with my brother… and you are bothersome… so.” The Minster was surprised but he looked at Brother and then at me and left with a bow… I don’t care about these people…
   Brother turned to look through the books… I walked to him and asked, “Brother how about spending time with me…. you are busy and I am not….. so people think I am wasteful.”
   Brother Lionel asked, “Adrian what to you need?... tell me… don’t fool me…”
   I smirked and said, “You know me very well…. But  I need to show you something first… then we will talk about what I want..”
    Brother chuckled and said, “I am busy Adrian.”
   I said, “Crowned Prince Lionel got busy… don’t have time for his little brother…”  he laughed out and nodded. I added, “We can eat something good… it’s been long since we together wonder around.”
   We were on our horses riding them in market area… Everyone was paying respect … this is boring… I took brother Lionel to street where Estella’s bakery is. John was with us… I said, “John bring some good food from that new bakery..” John nodded and left… he is curious.. John gave us some bread and I passed it to  Brother Lionel.. we were still away from bakery…
    I said, “Lets taste it I heard they make good stuff…”
    Brother Lionel took a bit and said, “Its good… we should take some more…”
    I said, “sure but I desire to have much more than his food form the baker..”
    Brother Lionel was confused, I added, “He has a girl, he raised her… see she is in the flower shop near the bakery… and she is an orphan”
     Brother Lionel looked at Estella and said, “She is beautiful just like a noble lady…”
    I don’t like brother comment on her.. I am extremely possessive for her… I said, “Her name is Estella… to be accurate… I desire her…” I had glace at my Ella she was arranging flowers……
     Brother Lionel said with a chuckle, “It’s not hard for you to make a girl fall for you… she might be under your fingers right now..”
   I looked at Brother and said, “She dislikes me… I tried but she still dislikes me, she is not ready to spare a glance at me.. I hate her ignoring me… I want to marry her…”
  Brother Lionel started choking, I accepted this.. I just smirked… I added, “You are going to make father agree for it brother… can’t you help your little brother a little…”
    Brother Lionel said out, “Adrian, she is a commoner and most importantly she dislike you and the most important among this.. father won’t agree.. you are a Prince Adrian.. you can have her a pleasing thing but not your wife… she can be your mistress but not your wife… Father won’t agree…”
   I really hate when brother said ‘pleasing women’… but I have to control my anger and feelings… I said, “I see no difference in us… and you said before she appears as a noble blood… we just have to make father agree… and break her engagement …..if father agrees then her engagement would be not important……”
     Brother Lionel said, “Adrian… she is engaged, she dislikes you that means she is loyal to her fiancé… you shouldn’t and father won’t agree for this wedding… and I can’t help you this time ”
     I said with a smirk, “then I will tell father of your letters to sister-in-law… including the letter before the engagement and before everything thing started…” Lionel looked at me with surprised… I just smiled in response…