Episode-86

Episode-86

Estella's POV:

As I opened my eyes I looked out of the window.... The sun is about to arise... it's too early but I slept enough... I tried to move but King Adrian's hand is around my waste.. he is sleeping... I smiled... I slowly got out of the bed but I failed he grabbed my hand said, "Ella... where are you going?" did I wake him up..

He pulled me to himself and I felt him placing his head on crook of my neck... he whispered in deep voice, "Ella... it's still too early... sleep little more..." I felt him inhaling deeply in my neck.. I got shivers.. he whispered, "you smell... amazing..." I felt wet kisses on my neck... I grabbed his hand tightly, this feels good... I heard his majesty said, "I can't control..."

He made me look at him and connected lips with mine... he got his body close to him, and his hands where holding into me touching me.. I really don't want him to stop.... I am getting out of breathe.. he kept kissing and left my kips and then started kissing my neck.... I m*aned..

I felt him pulling my dress rib open and squeezing my b*east... I grasped but covered my mouth with my hands... I whispered, "your... m-majesty..."

He looked at me and asked, "yes... my Ella...." I looked at him and said, "I... am yours..." his eyes got darker in lust... he connected his lips with mine.... He was ripping the pieces of fabric covering me... he got up and removed his clothing... I got red.. I hide my face in the pillow...

He made me look at him and said, "I want to see you... with the face... shy, but desperate... look at me..." I felt a finger in me, I almost screamed... I arched my back and closed my eyes in the feelings... this is so shameful but good...

I heard him say, "look at me..." I gathered by senses and met his eyes... I felt moments of his hands and I lost my control... but soon it stopped.. it got uncomfortable as he left me empty... he said, "if you don't look at me.... then... I will be little angry..."

I am now determined to look at him... I saw him putting himself in... god! how it even fit in me... I grabbed the sheet as at one point it became too much to take in... but I never let my eyes part from him... .. when he was in me, he got close to my face and said, "I love you..." he kissed my kips gently and started to move... I want to forget shame and weird feelings..... I am his... I am giving him my everything... as he was t**sting, he kept touching my body sinfully... and I liked it... like I am made for him...

After few hours, I was still in bed with him.... I touched his face as he was resting,... he grabbed my hand and smiled.. he said, "Ella..... I feel heaven with you.." I smiled and I am the lucky one I guess.... I don't know how I lived before... but now that I have him everything seemed to be heavenly..

I moved close to him and went in his embrace, I said, "your majesty, never leave me..." he played with my fingers and said, "I will never leave you even if you beg me to... you are mine..." I smiled and got in his embrace more.....