Episode-87

Episode-87

   Estella’s POV:

   The next day,

   Was having tea in the garden, while his majesty Adrian was having some talk with this person named John…. He was having breakfast with me earlier…. After a few minutes, his majesty walked to me and sat in front of me… he asked, “you are not eating… isn’t it your living?”

   I smiled and said, “I was waiting for you, your majesty…..” he took my hand and kissed it… he said, “my Lady is really in love with me…”

   I nodded and said, “how can I not since his majesty is heavenly and loving…” he smiled and said, “enough… let’s eat…” I couldn’t stop smiling… this is perfect…

   After breakfast, he left to do some work while I went to my room… I went to the  balcony.. it’s my favorite place…. I walked further till I noticed the flower on the on the table.. I went to the table instead… I looked at this blue flower and my eyes went wide when I noticed the blood on few petals… at first I thought it was from King Adrian… but he will never send me a blue flower with blood…

   I spotted a note on it…. I read it, ‘Ella…. It’s me…. it’s weird since Ella isn’t your name either…. He gave you a lie, and you believed it…. I won’t tell you everything just now…. but I am warning you about him… King is no good for you…’

  I am shocked to see this note… What does it means…. And was this person referring to King Adrian… why shouldn’t I trust him?... he is the only one beside me… King Adrian treats me well…  and what does me means by my name is not Ella…. What is this person… but this is making me worry…. No… his majesty said I shouldn’t worry myself….. why should a person’s words matter when he is hiding and sending these kind of things…

    I further walked to the bed, I sat there thinking… I noticed another note there…. I picked it up as if I have no  control over it… it said ‘you don’t believe me dear… I know you won’t… he created a flawless lie…… there is a stabbing mark on stomach, left side to be exact… how do I know?... I saved you that day, you got stabbed that day…. I saved your life…” I grasped… there is really a mark on my stomach… of stabbing….  This person knows about this…. who is he?.... my hands are shaking… this person is not even joking…. He knows me,…..

    Adrian’s POV:

         It’s been more than week… Estella looks more comfortable…. Well I noticed she was weird for few days but I know she will feel strange, but she will accept her reality soon… everything is fine now… she is in my arms and loves me… no anger, no revenge… nothing… the only thing is remaining is finding Tristan and killing him, he needs to die… there is no life for him after what he had done…

   I turned to see Ella’s sleeping face… it’s late already. I embraced her and drifted into sleep… now that I got my second chance I will protect her and love her,…. This is my only wish,,,