Episode-95

Episode-95

Estella's POV:

I found another letter, Tristan.... This time... I will punish you......

I walked further to the meeting spot. It's dark outside. Adrian is not with me... he warned me to inform him.. but this time, I need to see Tristan, anyways I won't believe him completely.... No way... I might never get a chance to see Tristan if I miss this...

I am waiting for him without knowing how I will face him. after few minutes I heard, "Ella...." I turned to see Tristan. I swear I want to kill him in this instant....

He walked close to me and said, "Do you believe me now?... That's why you are here?"

I asked, looking down, "I can't... when King Adrian treats me well..." Tristan touched my face and said, "Then what else is remain to prove so that you will believe me..."

I looked at him and said, "I don't know...." Tristan made me look at him and said, "Ella... you?.... I can assure you, he is no good for him..." Does he think I will believe him. I need to pretend that I trust him..

Tristan tried to kiss me, I moved back.... I couldn't let him do this... he smirked and pulled me to himself, crashing his lips with mine... I tried to push him, I never knew he was this strong. I punched him on his waist at one point as my hands were free..

He moved back as he grabbed his waist. He smirked at me and then looked at me. What is he up to?

He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall. I was trying to slap him, but he twisted my hand and made me face the wall. I said, "You... except me to trust you... when you hurt me..."

I heard him chuckle, and he said, "Estella.... Don't act in front of me.... I know you more than yourself.... Do you remember? don't you?..." I am stunned... he recognized...

He said, "The hate and anger I saw in your eyes just now is the same... same as that day, I killed that sin in your belly...." He touched my stomach with his other hand. He chuckled in my ears and said, "I know... what are you up to?... but my dear, I am not a boar that you will lay a trap and I will fall for it...."

I hissed, "I am going to kill you.... I will end your existence... you killed my child..." I felt him tying my hand, I screamed at him, "Leave me Tristan!!!... Adrian will kill you..." I put a tight knot on my hands, he said, "my dear... don't underestimate me.. I will kill Adrian.... But before that I will take you with me.... I came prepared, even if you agree or not ....today I was going to take you...." he chuckled..

No... I can't let him take me. I screamed at the top of my lungs, "ADRIAN!!!! SAVE ME!!!.... GUARDS!!!!!" Tristan covered my mouth with a cloth.. I was still trying to scream, but they died in the cloth.

Tristan said, "No... listen, be good... I am your fiancé" he pulled me out of the room where I was still struggling. I saw Guards out of the room, they looked at me and then pointed sword at Tristan.. they said, "Leave lady.... she is King's women..."

Tristan smirked and rushed with speed, and the dragger was in the guards neck.... He even did the same to other guards.. I tried to run, but he pulled me to him and said, "No, dear..... you will hurt me if you leave like this..."