Episode-88

Episode-88

    Estella’s (ella’s) POV:

  I walked further, I am walking through the palace, I want to know it all… but it’s somewhat familiar… His Majesty King Adrian said I live here with him… even if I don’t remember things it’s natural that I will found this place familiar… I saw this building little far from this building... I see two buildings in a little distance…

     I asked Beth, “what is there?”
   Beth said, “My Lady, the place at distance is servants place…. And the building in white is for assemblies and other events…”

   I said, “I want to see…” Beth said, “My Lady…. his majesty said you should not leave this part of the palace at any case….. you need his majesties permission to go there…” I furrowed.. King Adrian said this… he never stops me, he is nice to me…. was that letter really true, his majesty is hiding something….. no … I should ask Him about the reason why I can’t go there…. I should not jump into conclusion…. I haven’t told his majesty about the letters, I need to be sure who is saying the truth… That letter clearly mentioned mark on my waist, I didn’t know how I got it….. but he told me I was stabbed and he saved me…. but who stabbed me… why?...

    Beth said, “My lady, are you fine?... You look lost?” I smiled and said, “I am fine… That place looks beautiful…”

    I was sitting in the garden, when I heard, “Ella…” I turned to see his majesty…” I smiled… It’s already evening. He sat in front of me and said, “what are you doing?”

   I replied, “I like this place… so… just..” I looked down… I am worried. King Adrian asked, “Ella… what happened?.. You don’t look good”

    He asked, concerned. I don’t think this person is doing something wrong to me… Maybe the letters are not even true.... I said, “I wanted to go there and see” I pointed at the building at distance. He looked at me…. I added, “but I heard… I am not allowed to…”

    He sat back and said, “yes… you are not…”

    I asked, “but… why?” he got angry, he said, “you can’t ask me questions, Ella…” he got angry… I looked down and nodded… he is hiding something, then what…

    He said, “Ella… servants place is for servants.. there is nothing for you there… and you are my woman, King’s women… it doesn’t suit you…” I looked at him, his face softening. He added, “the white building is for official matters. There are a lot of decisions being made…. Not a place to play…. And there are men’s who come there.. I don’t want them to see my Ella..” he touched my face, I have no words…. he said, “Ella… are you not pleased with my decision?... I promise.. it’s for your own good” I tried to smile and said, “I know… I trust you, your majesty”

    He pulled me him and placed a small kiss on my forehead, he said, “you are really precious to me…” he gave me a small kiss on my lips and said, “I have something to do…. don’t wait for me if I get late… sleep…” I nodded..

   He said, “you should go inside… You will get cold… I don’t want you to get unwell..” I smiled and said, “take care of yourself too, your majesty…”

      I sat in my room, it’s dark outside… I have this another letter from that unknown person. I know it’s the same person because there is this blood-soaked blue flower… I find it weird and creepy… but I read the letter…..
  ‘you should trust me…. I am your savior, my dear… I will come to you soon… I will answer your every question…. I promise… every question that King doesn’t want to answer… I will tell you who you really are… Wait for me….’
   I sigh, I whisper, “answer my questions?… who am I?....” I know I don’t know anything about myself… but should I  trust this person?…  I don’t know why he is doing this?… I don’t even know who is he?.... but I am curious who is he?... he said he is my savior… from whom do I need to be saved… does it means he is taking about King Adrian?... but I don’t believe it, I can feel his majesty has any harm to me… he cares about me…. he loves me… but I am so confused.

   I burnt the paper and sigh… I said, “whatever is the truth, I must find it….”

    Adrian’s POV:

    I went to her room to see her, she is sleeping peacefully … I sigh.. I almost screamed at her in the evening… I really don’t want her to go there… she used to live in Servants quarters when King Hames was alive…. and her family was killed in the ones of the halls of the white building… I remember that say she was lifeless when she described me the scene… I don’t want her to go there….. I touched her face and sigh… I said to myself, “there should be nothing in her mind to cause any doubt… she should trust me completely…”