Episode- 23

Episode- 23

Estella's POV:

I closed my eyes as I am pressing myself against his shoulder, I asked, "Can I help?"

He said, "I might share this story with you... tell me what you think..." I nodded in response...

He said, "Yesterday... I was in the market... I was a young boy running, a guard was chasing him... the guard almost successfully caught the boy... but someone killed the guard... a girl, almost 19... black hairs, pale skin, green eyes... she played with me for her motives..."

My eyes widen on his words... I moved away from him as I was alert and in attacking position... I spotted a sword on the wall and quickly grabbed it... I saw him looking at me with anger, disbelief and as if I betrayed him...

He said, "Ella.... Who are you.. I know you work for Nicolai,.... is he your brother?.. but I never heard of a daughter of King Hames named as Estella...

He asked, "Everything was a lie Ella... do I even know your real name... your love for me was never true.."

My eyes filled with tears, I said, "Estella... it's my name... real name... and my feeling for you are true... I was never suppose to come across you as your lover but this happened...."

He said with hit of anger, "Then take me to Nicolai.... I will end him for the crime of plotting against my father and using me as toy..."

I said back as I am pointing sword at him, "Adrian... you were never part of this... I never used you... this relation was not planned.... And I will not go against my master and brother for you or my love... just let my brother kill the King and I will ask him to let you go... he will kill you if you go against him..." my tear roll down... I don't want him to die,...

He pointed his sword at me and said, "You should worried about him... once my sword taste blood it can never stop... you are underestimate me Ella...."

I said, "Let's see then.." I attacked him and he moved so quick that I felt like I was seeing illusion ... I tried again but I felt our swords collide and my sword was broken from middle... what is he.... My hand reached behind and I pulled a dragger and I pounce on him... but he caught my hand... no one was ever able to handle my attack,.... His grip was tight that it hurts me, I tried to break free but it seems impossible.... at one point I dropped the dragger and was looking at him in anger...

He grabbed my face in his hand with force and pinned me to the wall... he said, "I trusted you, I even tried to make you my wife.... But you played game... I observe everyone with sharp eyes, no detail has ever slipped from me... but I became ignorant for you... I ignored the hate in your eyes when I first met, I ignored your bold confidence when you speak to royal... I have never seen someone speak like that to me after knowing who I am... I even ignored when you got a dragger out from your pillow... what kind of girl keeps dragger under the bed, and her hand goes speed of light to catch it... in the end I became a fool for you.."

His eyes were slightly teary.. but I was in tears too... my jaw was hurting due to his force, like it will break any moment..

He said again, "Ella... tell me your real identity... or it won't be good for you..."