Episode- 30

Episode- 30

Author's POV:

6 months later,

Tristan brought a plate full of food, as he entered the room he saw Estella, sitting by the window as she was lost in herself.... She is been like this form there flee from Capital of Pride Kingdom... wounds on her body are healed but the scars on her heart still gave her the pain of lifetime...

Water Village, is a small place with 30 to 40 houses... just few hundred people... but these are not normal people... they are warriors or relatives of warriors... these people are from a painful background lives together to find peace... only few are still hurt inside including Estella...

Tristan's maternal grandfather was leader of this community, he inherited it and now is their leader.... Tristan walked to Estella who was looking out of the window ignoring his existence and effort to achieve her love...

Estella told him everything as soon as she was conscious, and Tristan was angry on her for giving her heart to someone just like that when he himself is desperate for her attention... he was with through her bad time, he was the one to support her when she was so weak to break... but he still loves her, he knew the relation between her and Adrian vanished,,, even though she loves him, she is dying to see him again, she can't face him... so Tristan knew she belong to him... he just have to let her heal...

Tristan sat beside her and said, "Estella... eat something..." she nodded and started eating, she does everything he ask except for forgetting Adrian...

On the other hand, Estella was hurt by the betrayal of Nicolai... she didn't know anything about Jacobi... and Adrian... he must have been hurt, he hates her... she didn't regret death of King Edmund because she clearly remembers death of her mother, father.... how can she forget that night... it was as horrible as the day when they killed Adrian's father...

His words still ring her head, 'Estella... don't betray me now...' she loves him, this fact was making her miss him.. she knew she can never return to him, neither he will love her again... but she will...

She finished her food and turned back to the window... Tristan was sick of her behavior... the days she spend in his memories hurt him... Tristan said, "Estella... I have a news about Jacobi..."

Estella turned to him as she was desperate to know about him.. Tristan said, "I heard.... Prince Adrian... killed Jacobi.. the same day when the King died.... Now Prince Adrian is on war and Search of Nicolai from past 6 months.... Don't worry we are safe... he can never get here,, and I am sure he consider us dead....." Estella's expressionless face was wet by her tears... she soon started to cry like a kid... Tristan took her in his arms and rubbed her back to comfort her... Tristan's hate for Adrian increase as he saw her in tears... he owns her heart and now her tears....

When Tristan was sure she was not crying,,,, he said, "Estella... let's get out of this dark room... it's not good for you... huu??"

Estella holds his shirt tight and said, "I don't want to..."

Tristan made her separate for himself and looked at her, he said, "Estella... please... just once.. let's step out of this room.. there are lots of people out there... waiting to see you... please they are worried about you.. trust me you would be safe.."

Estela thought for a moment and nodded... Tristan smiled as he saw this... he made her stand and put his hand around her shoulder to support her..