Episode- 44

Episode- 44

      Some part of me is angry, I walked in the room without thinking twice, I saw him throwing his coat on the bed, he asked, “You are in Kings room… you walked in here without my permission…” he looked at me from up and down and said, “Especially like this….”

I  am in no sense to work with patience, “Your Majesty, this is the same as you are trying to pull my father out of his grave… why can’t you let him sleep peacefully…”

    He smirked lightly, his attitude and ego visible in his eyes, and I hated it.. he said, “I do not need to explain my decisions to my mistress especially when you are slave…” my feast tighten my grip on my dress… the insult I felt is enough to make me disgusted in myself..

    I murmured, “Why…” he looked at me… as if he didn’t hear it.. I looked at him  with a lot of courage, patience, and tears..

    I said, “Why are you doing this… don’t do this to him, he didn’t have  a proper burial as a King… he died with lot of pain… why do you want to do this to him again…” my tears are wetting my cheeks..

  He smirked, as if he was mocking me and my tears… he didn’t answer.. I am angry enough to kill him… At this point, I know there is no use of talk. He is doing this for fun… I warned him, “I will not let you do this… I will protect my father…  even if I have to fight to death…” I turned to walk out of the room..

   I heard him laugh, I turned to him, confusion and anger, and he was still smiling and laughing as he was sitting on the bed.. I hate him. He is making fun of me. why Adrian.. Why.. I never thought you would be something like this.
.
   He didn’t look at me, but he said, “Funny… I don’t think you were allowed to call him ‘Father’… never got a chance to be his daughter.. The only thing he gave you was your engagement… and you are saying you will protect that dead man… against ME…” his eyes got sharp, angry, and someone could be terrified to face him now…

    I just replied, “He is still my father…” he scoffed..

    He said, “How will you protect him… when you can’t step out of this building without my permission.. and as long I know as my Mistress, you are not even allowed to breathe without my permission...”

    What is he really, was the Adrian I loved was a delusion, what kind of person he is …. He is not even worth my pity… how did I loved him…

    He said again, “If you want to stop it then… tell me what I can get in return…. Beg me.. like a Slave should.”

   My grip tightened around my dress, as if I had applied more pressure, it would tear off… I couldn’t help but roll tears down my cheeks, I asked, “What.. what do you want.. your Majesty… what price I have to pay for my father…”

   I saw satisfaction in his eyes, he said, “get on your knees and beg…” he is killing myself respect, but do I have a way… I slowly got on my knees, it is killing me… I looked down, I don’t want to face him, I said, “Your majesty… I beg please let my father rest in peace.. I am willing to pay any price…” My fists are tight, tears are not stooping , and this insult makes me feel worthless..

     He said, “Look at me….” I wiped my tears and looked at him.. I saw a smirk.. he said, “I want the attitude you had yesterday disappear.. I want you to accept what you are… my belonging.. that’s what you are till your last breathe… I want you to follow my every order…  that will be the price…”

       He is asking for my submission.. I was fighting for that, and now I have to throw it away that’s what he want… but if I don’t do that then…

     He said, “if you can’t then get out of here.. my orders will not change…”

   I said quickly, “I agree…. I will do whatever you say… whatever you want, your Majesty…” I saw his smirk… I said to myself, “I hate you… how can you do this to me… Adrian… didn’t you loved me…. you said once I was the most important to you….”

   He said, “Now.. prove it… Stand up and walk to me… sit here on my lap…” I closed my eyes as my breathe is shaking….  I said to myself, “I am his slave but I can’t be weak..” but all of this was not helping…

   I walked to him, it took everything in me to cross this little distance… I stood in front of him, but my courage lost as I thought of sitting on him.. like he was not ready to wait.. he pulled on him, I immediately collided into his chest.. I felt his hand on my waist as if I would run away… may be I will… I looked down,…. Out of sudden, I felt him biting my neck.. it is giving stinging sensation with weird feelings in my stomach..

   I whispered, “S-stop.. please… it hurts…”  he stopped… he is listening to me… he pulled my chin to face him, and he said, “Kiss me..”