Episode-61

Episode-61

    Estella’s POV:

   I woke up and I saw Beth, she was waiting for me to wake up. She said, “My lady… are you ok? Are you in pain..” I looked around, and slowly, my memories reminded me what I went through. Adrian found out about Tristan meeting me, he is angry.. I don’t know what he will do to me. Tristan.. he.. he said he would kill this baby, he is not the Tristan I saw, and I knew… Somehow, I felt like a person completely different. I don’t know whom I fear most now… I feel fear in both situations.

     I looked at Beth and said, “Beth.. don’t tell anyone I am awake..” she looked down and then at me saying, “My lady, his majesty warned me and every maid who serves you to follow what His Majesty says.. he asked us to inform us as soon as you are awake.. I am sorry My Lady but I can’t do what you say….” I sat back on my place with blank mind. If I stop her, she is going to die. Adrian is not the same as I though… he is different…

   I nodded and said, “I understand..” I can’t risk an innocent life. I got down from the bed and sat on the chair as I closed my eyes to think. I don’t know what is going to happen, but I don’t think any of the situation will be good for me or this child. My child… I need to protect it… Tristan wants to kill this child because it’s Adrian’s and Adrian will take it away from me as soon as he gets a queen… anyways a person who tortured me, abused me is not worth of being father… but he is father of this child.

   This is frustrating that I started to cry, in mean time Beth informed one of the maids to tell Adrian… my tears are not stopping. What should I do.. I am scared worried, I shouldn’t have gone to see Tristan… this messed up my situation, but still, I hope Tristan shouldn’t get caught, Adrian will kill him painfully….

     Beth was panicking as I was crying. She was asking me reason and trying to be supportive, but a girl like her can’t understand. I just said I wiped my tears, “water.. please..” she poured me some water, and I was drinking it, and a though ran my mind. I kept the glass down, and a voice in my mind rang, “I should flee… away from here, where no one knows me. but I don’t know anyone… How will I live… That can be seen, but I am not going to stay here… I will go away from Tristan and Adrian..” I decided it to myself. This is the only way.

      I sat there for a while, thinking to myself, and only way told by mind. Soon, I heard Beth greeting, “your majesty…” she walked out of the room the next moment, I know it’s Adrian.

    I looked at him as he closed the door behind him, I knew I would meet his anger for meeting Tristan. As he turned to me, I realized he was expressionless.. that means I have to accept the worst.

   I bowed and greeted him, he said, “sit…” I sat on my place and he sat close to me moving the chair close. He said, “look at me..” I somehow managed to meet his eyes, but it took me a lot of courage to look at him.

  He nodded and then said, “I want to interrogate… since you were involved.. it’s better for you to answer… correctly… don’t test me, Ella.”

  I looked at him, and he was angry. He asked, “When did you know Tristan was here?” he is cold, and his eyes are in anger.

  I just replied, “the same day..” I will answer till it will not risk my peoples lives. Tristan is not alone. There are a lot more of my people.. in front of Adrian, they are traitors… but they are not..

   Adrian asked further, “how do you know that… when did he inform you? who helped him?” I looked at him, and if I answer this, then the informer will get caught.. I don’t know it myself.. I think one of them is women, who passed the letter to my room.. I can’t let Adrian kill a women…

   I looked away, Adrian knew what my silence meant, he asked again, “Ella.. answer?” he warned me.

  I whispered, “I don’t know…” he grabbed my arm out of anger and said, “Ella, it won’t be good…" Just tell me straight.. how, when, and who informed you?”

    I just said as I looked in his eyes, “I can’t let you to my people even if I die… they will die.. I will not tell anything even when I don’t know much..”

   This time, Adrian used more force on my arm and warned, “Ella.. I did not forget you meeting him and being in his embrace… don’t test me.. tell me everything… and whom are you saving? He said he will kill our child… Do you know what danger you and this child are?”

  I asked him, “I know… I and my child are in danger, from both you and Tristan…” Tear roll down my cheek. I couldn’t keep it in.