Episode- 75

Episode- 75

   Adrian’s POV:

    I am going crazy since I got the news that he took her away.. I am sure it’s Tristan… Ahh!!! My brain is bursting in anger.. he killed the guards, and her maids were found unconscious…. I should have stayed with her….. her maid told that she was protecting them, Estella knows that person is not good for her.. she won’t go on her will…. I am on my horse searching her for hours.. my army is also searching her… where are you Estella?!!!

    One of the commanders came to me and said, “My Lord….. we didn’t find Lady but got some news…”

    I almost screamed, “just spit it out..” I am losing my mind. The Commander said, “My Lord… a commoner heard a women’s scream, he ran out there…. The area is deep into the forest and near the eastern mountain…” scream?... he did something to her?... I need to find her…. right now..

   After around 30 minutes, I was near the area which the Commander mentioned…. I said, “Search… every single tree.. every single corner.…” I need to find her… at any cost…

      I heard the guards screaming, I rushed my horse there… as I crossed the dense bushes, I see this cave… no one could notice it, no one could think something like this exist… and I saw him, Tristan…

   He was fighting with my soldier, I wanted to rip him apart.. one of them tried to attack me, I pulled my sword and put it in him in fraction of second… I will kill them all today…. Everyone of them.. till all of their blood drains out..

  I heard of them saying, “Master… we need to go… they are too many…” Tristan looked at me in anger, I knew he would flee again… that’s what he does.. his eyes went to the cave… Ella… she must me there…

    I said to the commander, “cover the cave!!!” In fraction of second, the guards lined up protecting it… the man behind Tristan pulled him as he was trying to flee.. they want to flee.. I was about to follow them, but Estella’s name rang in my mind… they all left in that second.. I don’t have a good feeling about it…. Estella….

      The soldier when to follow them… I ran in the cave. This place is weird.. I went deep, I heard moments.. I gripped my sword for the danger,  I crossed this curtain like thing and I saw this women doing something to… Estella… she looks pail, she is not conscious… I noticed her lower body is filled with blood…. My heart skipped it’s beat in fear,,, what did they do to her?

   The woman grasped as she saw me, I pointed my sword at her and said, “WHAT YOU DID TO HER?!!!!”

   The women tremble and say, “he…. He hit her till she miscarried… and made her drink the medicine… to forget.. h-her… memories..” My eyes widen… no!.... the women added, “I… I am just taking care of her….”

   I pushed the women aside and ran to Estella… the bed was soaked in blood.. no!... no!... Ella….. I tried to wake her up, “Estella… Ella….” She is not responding…  I carried her in my arms and rushed out of the cave.. the soldiers were shocked to see this… I don’t care… I need to save her…

    I sat on the horse carrying her with me.. I said to the commander, “there is a woman inside.. I want her and Tristan…..” I rushed to the palace… I fear.. that… this child is no more….. she will not handle it good…