Episode-93

Episode-93

   Adrian’s POV:

    So, she really got her memories back.. should I be happy or sad?... I said, “what I did was right?... I do not need to explain….”

  She grabbed my shirt and pulled me to herself. She asked, “you need to explain… I lost my child.. Adrian, he killed our child!!!.. he punched me in my stomach, the most painful death, an unborn child can have, the pain I felt was enough to kill me……. And you didn’t find it necessary to tell me… you lied.. lied till the end… every single thing” my feast tighten… I see her crying and grieving for our child… her tears are not stopping….

    She said again, “I lost my child Adrian!!!.. I had right to know… I can’t forgive your mistakes.. do you feel for the loss?... or you?... no.. you won’t feel for the child… You took the opportunity to lie to me… so you can get my body… Was that important?”

  I screamed at her, “don’t you dare!!!!..” she looked at me with tears,  I love her, I tried to protect her and as soon as he got to her own self… she is saying nonsense to make me angry…

    I grabbed her arm and said, “don’t you dare… Estella… yes, I lied.. I didn’t wanted you to be aware of miscarrying… but I felt pain, I lost my child… I felt loss… I felt helpless that I failed to protect my own child… I failed as a father and I didn’t wanted to lose you….” she was just looking at my face.

  I said again, “I found in blood pool in that cave… I tried to save the child, and you… our child was lost in the blood… I didn’t want to lose you.. your body was weak.. you didn’t remember anything… What was I supposed to do? Tell you that you were with the child and it died!!! Killed by someone!!!.... I didn’t want you to go throw this pain and sorrow… Am I wrong?!!... No, I am not!!.. yes.. I took my love to me, what is wrong in it… I promise I loved you with pure intention not to play with you…”

    She let me go…. she moved away and wiped her tears… she took a deep breath…. She turned to me and said, “I want Tristan dead… I want to kill him with my own hands… he took my child away from me… to the loss where my loss can never return to me… I need my revenge… or I will go crazy.. I will bring justice to my child…” she seemed to be angry…

   I looked away and said, “that day he escaped.. one of the misters and a trader was with him… minister is dead. He was killed before I could reach to him.. the trader didn’t know anything.. so I let him go”
She said in anger, “you let the trader go!!! he should die!!.. he was with them.. my child could have been alive if he was loyal!!!! How can you do that!!”
   I said to her, “I was going to kill him!!!!.. believe me, I am boiling in anger, more than you… you just remembered now  and I… I am carrying this anger for almost a month…. But that trader has a child, when I saw it… it reminded us of our child…. I couldn’t do it…” she went silent…

      I said as cupped her cheek, “I promise… I am finding Tristan… I will kill him… if you want I will let you kill him… I will not waste my child’s death…” her eyes filled with tears as well…. I was right. She will break in this grieving pain… it’s too much for her… my Estella.. my Ella suffered all her life..

   She said as she moved back, “don’t touch me….” I am angry on this…. but I am ready to accept her anger. she said, “no need to find Tristan… he will be here to find me…. he was here.. he is already in Celladore.. I met him…” I looked at her in shock… That was dangerous she didn’t tell me earlier…

     Estella said, “he… he sent me these letters… I didn’t know who it was. but yesterday I went to see him after he sent me the letters…. He told me a story with a different perspective .. although most of it was true, but there were lies… he said, the child… was his… and you killed it… he is trying to pull me against you… and I think he is up to something more…”

  He dare… to lie about this.. that the child was his, and I killed it… she said, “Adrian… I want to kill him…. that’s the only thing I desire… help me…. this is the only time I will ask for help… Please, your majesty…”

     I said, “I want to kill him myself, I want you to corporate… as far as I think… there must be someone who is helping him with this… otherwise he can’t walk around in the kingdom this free…” I boiling in ager..

   She turned to me and said, “we will go with his plan… don’t let anyone know that I got my memories back… he will come to get me… again…”  she is blinded by revenge… I nodded, till I can keep her with me.. I agree to her demands..

   I grabbed her hand and made her face me, I said, “don’t betray me again Estella…..”