Episode- 3

Episode- 3
    The next day,
       Everyone was training at the training ground…. John was waiting with Prince Lionel for Adrian…. John said, “I wish he would show up, your highness..”
    Prince Lionel said as he breaths uneasy, “that’s my wish as well.”
    Soon, they saw Adrian walking without any worry in the training ground… Lionel felt good that Adrian still considers his words…. Adrian said, “Good morning Brother… morning John… but what a boring way to start a day, how about a glass of wine?” Lionel just shakes his head in ‘no’.
     John said, “Good morning …. Thanks for your favor… but I guess it’s too early for that… your highness”
   Adrian punched John’s chest lightly and said, “Stop being like this…. just Adrian for you my friend…”
     Lionel gave Adrian a sword and said, “Let’s test your skills… again..”
    John said with a smile, “I hope you didn’t forget them, your highness.” They both walked to their positions… Adrian smirked and said, “Let’s see if I forgot those or not….”
    After few minutes John was lying on the ground with raised hands… he said, “I surrender…” Adrian smirked… Adrian heard, “There is one more competitor my little brother”… Adrian turned with speed and got on his one knees.. he said, “Your highness, my sword is not meant to go against you… you are my brother and my future King..” Lionel was proud of Adrian at this moment. Adrian got up and said, “Brother I will go now,,,” John followed Adrian..
    They were riding through the market, John asked, “Where are we going?”
    Adrian answered, “How about hunting?” John followed…
    Adrian stooped at area of the market know for selling feminine things… it also had lots of dining places… John asked, “Weren’t we supposed to hunt?”
    Adrian got down the horse and said, “Yes we are… but I never specify what I was hunting… I am going to hunt for hearts…” few people recognize Adrian and greeted him but he never pays attention to any of them..
   Women and young maiden were trying their best to stand out… and Adrian liked this show of them as if they were entertainers… they sat in one of the  dining shop and few young maiden lined up for his glance… Adrian was enjoying this… he was not flattered by them but that didn’t mean he can’t act…
     He noticed there was a girl, she was carrying something her hand… she gave it a middle aged man and returned to a cart to carry more… it looks like she is shifting…. He saw her turning she had green eyes on her pale skin, her cheeks showed a hint of pink, her lips were pink color,,,, almost perfect… her hairs were black, tide in a long braid, some strands of hairs were troubling her face… she didn’t bother to look at him… even though a crowd was surrounding him…maybe she was too busy for that…
        Adrian looked at the place she entered and it looks like it is a bakery… he can tell it is new…. He saw the girl entering the place next to the bakery… it seemed to be a flower shop…..
        Adrian asked out of curiosity, “What is going on there?”
    A maiden answered, “oh,,, there… they are new here, they are starting a new bakery..” Adrian got up and walked to the bakery..
    He stood in front of the bakery, he saw the girl talking to the old couple… he heard her clearly, “Uncle, I will take care of the bakery just go and have lunch…”
    The man said to her, “Estella, you eat… I have some things to  do.” but seems like she was not ready to give up.. … she sent the old man in and was arranging stuff…. Adrian found her beautiful… he walked to store and knocked on the table…
     Estella saw him and walked to him as she dusted her hands… for Adrian she was something different…  Estella asked, “Sorry, Mr. but bakery will be opened from tomorrow,,, thanks for coming.” Estella turned to do her work again..
    Adrian lost his mind as he heard her sweet  voice, Adrian said, “But I am here for flower shop… who is the owner…”