Episode- 6

Episode- 6

The next day,
    Estella was busy in helping her bakery…. Her aunt gave her a basket and said, “Ella… give this to the merchant down the corner.” Estella nodded and walked dusting her hands… as she walked she ignored the people who were looking at her mostly the young men… she always though her life is enough hard that she could barely survive with her guardians… love and marriage wasn’t a desired option…. But she is confused by the behavior of that Prince… she heard for the ladies of the town that youngest Prince has no sense of responsibility and just fool around… and he must be just fooling with her… but she kissed him… she kissed a man she just met…..
  She delivered the basket full of bread and food to the merchant…. And started walking back… she was pulled from the road… and she saw the Prince Adrian holding her hand and running somewhere… she stopped and pulled her hand from his and turned to walk… she was walking back without speaking to the Prince…
   But she did heard the Prince saying, “Ella… don’t be hard…. Come with me… it would be fun!,,,, stop!” she ignored him and continued walking… she heard him again, “fine… don’t blame me.” Estella rolled her eyes and continued walking back.
  She felt strong arms around her…. she was picked up by Adrian… Adrian carried her on her shoulder and walked with a smile while Estella kept hitting his back and trying to get free. Adrian said with a smirk as he was walking, “I warned you my Ella…”
   Estella screamed, “I AM NOTT YOURS. … LET ME DOWN, YOU IMMORAL FOX.”
   Adrian kept walking, soon he threw her on grassy ground and sat down grabbing her face in his hands, “Mind your language my Ella…. I don’t like these words and I am Prince at last… you are a commoner… and you are mine if I said it… I am being good to you….. but I am not a good person… my sweet Ella..” he warned. Estella noticed John was also their leaning on a tree with folded arms… she didn’t knew his name but she remembered him being a officer from other day… but was fuming on Adrian attitude and words…
   Estella’s eyes were filled with anger but she refused to look at Adrian. Adrian sat beside her observing her actions… he wanted her to speak and look at him… he himself was confused about his affection and attention for her….. he just needed answers and maybe her…
   He said, “Look at me Ella…” his voice was gentle…. Estella still looked anywhere but him… Adrian observed that she was breathing heavy because of anger… he heard Estella, “Your highness, why did you bring me here?... I as a commoner have a right to know why a Prince abducted me.” her words weren’t showing respect but were like poison… Adrian couldn’t help but smirk on her attitude… but he didn’t liked when she said he abducted her… he just wanted to be in good terms with her….
    He got up and sat on a huge rock which almost was touching the tree were John was standing. He said, “this is not a abduction but interrogation since you appear to be suspicious in my eyes…” John was just enjoying the show..
    Estella looked at him with anger... her eyes were ready to spill her tears but she rejected them… she said, “I mean no harm… me and my family are here to live a safe and good life… but if you still want I am ready to answer anything you want… your highness.” Adrian didn’t liked her red tearful eyes but he ignored himself..
   He asked, “Where are you from? Why are you here in Pride Kingdom?”
   Estella stood up and said, “I am form a small town in the golden valley. Your highness must have heard about the flood their… we lot’s almost lost everything… so we decided to move here simply because Pride Kingdom is the nearest to us.”Adrian nodded… but he didn’t care from where she was he just wanted her to speak normally with him.
   He asked, “Where are your parents?... as per my information, you are here with your Aunt and Uncle… what is your exact relation with them?.” he said it rudely.
   Estella looked into his eyes and answered, “My mother passed away 5 years ago… and my Uncle is my mother’s younger brother… he doesn’t  have a child of himself.. so he takes me as one.”
    Adrian asked again, “What about your father?”