Episode- 14

Episode- 14
    Author’s POV:
         Adrian on the other hand, landed on the bed with a smile, he place his hand on his chest and said, “It was beating so fast…. Finally found the right one….. can’t wait for the night to rise…”
In the evening,
    Estella was looking through the window and was fighting with herself… should she go or not….
        Her Aunt and Uncle were in the bakery for preparing for the next day… her mind couldn’t stop her from going… she sneak out of the house and stood in the back ward… she looked around to see no one… wasn’t he going to come…
    She sigh… and said to herself, “See you were making fool of yourself…”
   When she turned to return home she noticed a figure walking to her… she smiled subconsciously, Adrian ran to her and placed an apple in her hand and said, “sorry… I just thought I should bring something for you…”
    She asked, “Apple?”
    Adrian nodded and said, “You do not let me any options… if I get you expensive stuff you would be mad at me… I can’t get flowers or sweets… because you see those everyday…”
   She smiled at him on his comment and pouty face…. Adrian just whispered, “Look how pretty you are with this smile…. Now come…” he dragged her with him without looking any where ….
   Soon, they were near the same lake, Estella said, “It’s beautiful in night…”
    Adrian smiled at her, back hugging her and said, “Are you sure… for me you are the beautiful one..”   Estella got away from him and asked, “What I am to you your highness…”
    Adrian was surprised to see her like this… she was acting brave… Adrian said, “What do you want to hear?..... I will tell what I want…. I want to love you… I want to return in your arms everyday and every night…. I want to put a ring in your finger and take you my home as my wife and cage you there with my love… so you can never get away from my arms…. I want you to be with me…”
      Estella’s eyes were reading his eyes, her eyes filled with tears… she got into his arms and he hugged her back….
    Estella whispered, “If you betray me then…. You will face consequences… I will never return to you again…”   Adrian somehow liked her passiveness… he didn’t mind only being hers…
   Adrian simply answered, “I am not an idiot… I found you after 23 years of my life… how will I lose you again….” Estella chuckled…
     Estella asked, “you are over dramatic..”
    Adrian kissed on her forehead and said, “I know you like it…”
       1 hour later,
    Estella was sitting near Adrian resting herself in his arms, they both were looking at the sky filled with stars…. Adrian was holding her hand in his….
   Estella got up and said, “It’s time to leave… my family must be waiting…”
    Adrian sigh and said, “Ella… I do not like it… few more minutes..”
     Estella smiled and said, “No more… your highness…” she placed a kiss on his lips and she started walking back… Adrian ran to her and walked beside her to make sure she was safe….