Episode- 41

Episode- 41

     The next morning,

   I woke up to find myself in this mess, he was wearing clothes and I grabbed the sheet to cover myself…. I couldn’t help as tears roll down as I am trying to forget the horrible memory of yesterday…

   He turned to me, walked close to me…. I was in fear as I was thinking what should I do… he threw a gold chain on me and said, “This would be price for the night….” After forcing me, he is pricing my humiliation and pain… what as he turned it into…

   He turned to leave while I was in complete shock and misery… I said out, “What have you turned into… you are nothing like a person I used to love…”

   This made him look at me, and he chuckled… he said, “You should be thanking yourself for  that…. It’s all because I lost trust in one woman I decided to trust…”

      He left me alone….. I immediately broke down, but his words are ringing in my mind… I turned him into this monster…. The person who used to treasure me now used me as a medium to satisfy himself… was all of this because of my one decision… this humiliation and pain is enough to make me die…..

       An hour later, I am in the bath… but  I am still in tears, pain and disgust of being forced… the maids are with me to help me… I scoffed at my situation what are they going to help a person who is broken and torn apart…
   I said dryly, “Get out…”

    The maid said, “But.. my lady.. we are supposed to assist you..”

   I said as I was almost screaming, “I said get out!!” they are left after closing the door…

        My tears ran from my eyes as I entered the pool…. A thought of killing myself rose in my mind… but I just can't accept the fact that my actions made him this.. and maybe lead to my situation….

     I sat on one of the stairs where my body was half submerged in this warm water filled with rose petals… but it’s not enough to be pleasant and relaxed my body, mind, and soul…

   I said to myself, “I turned you to something which is nothing than a monster… and I still was chained by my love for you.. that I was just begging you to stop that… instead I should have just fought. I fought all my life for identity, family, revenge…. But it seems like I forgot to fight for myself…”

   I wiped my tears and said to myself, “He did this to me because I was too weak to make myself fight again… then I am going to fight back… till I can… I will not be your pleasure toy Adrian…. I will show you what is real Estella…”

      I started scrubbing my body to remove his sent, touch, and marks left behind…. I love him, but I hate what he did to me…. all this time, I hated myself thinking he was a victim of my revenge… but he turned me into a victim….

    I was scrubbing as tears rolled down, I wanted to erase every bit of last night from my body as it could not vanish from my memories…. He has broken me..

       A few days later  evening,

         I was sitting in my room as I was covering my body with a cloth, it’s getting cold… I laughed at myself as I still feel things….

     My maid said, “My Lady… should I bring something to eat… you skipped your lunch…”

    I turned to her and said expressionlessly, “What is to worry about not eating?”

   The maid said as she was nervous, “My lady, you might get sick… it’s not good for body when you don’t eat…”  We almost starved for 2 days when we ran away from the attack on my family…. And I have lost more days to add as we were hiding and trying to rebuilt our self to attack King Edmund… in front of those memories. Skipping a lunch is nothing..

   I said as I was still looking out of the window, “What is your name?”

   The maid hesitated but said, “Beth…”
   I said, “Thank you for your concern, Beth, but it won’t kill me… You can go…”

   I heard footsteps, Beth greeted him, and I know he is here, King Adrian is in this room… but this time… I will die but fight back…

       I turned to him, greeting him.. Beth left with a door closing sound, I diverted by gaze to the floor… because I see myself as a person he has a lot of grudge for…

      He walked close to me with heavy footsteps… he asked, “You didn’t eat… *chuckled* do you think I will be soft on you for that… naïve..”

Follow me on Instagram