Episode- 4

Episode- 4
      Adrian lost his mind as he heard her sweet  voice, Adrian said, “But I am here for flower shop… who is the owner…”
   Estella quickly got to the other side of the store where she sells flowers, she said, “You can choose for here…”
    Adrian moved to the flowers arranged beautiful but he kept his eyes fixed on her, he asked, “Miss… what do they call you?”
     Estella stretched her eyebrows and said, “Why do you need that Mr.??” Adrian let a small chuckle, she was not being easy…..
    Adrian said, “Anyways, I heard them saying something like Estella… Ella… I can call you that…”
   Estella’s face showed hint of anger, she said, “A young man like you shouldn’t listen to others conversation…” Adrian let a small chuckle..
   Adrian pointed at bunch of flowers and asked, “How much do they cost?”
    Estella answered., “Two coins for the whole bunch.”
    Adrian picked a flower and placed a gold coin in her hand… he made her hold the flower and said, “this gold coin is more than enough for all the flowers here………… Welcome to the capital Ella… we will meet often.”
    Estella stood in shock for a second as she saw Adrian walking away, she followed him and pulled his hand and place both the coin and flower in his hand and said, “It would be great if I do  not  see you… I am busy….. and I don’t need your pity….” Adrian was shocked but not pleased.. he was confused at her behavior.. Estella turned to leave,,,
      Adrian said out with a hit of anger, “You are new to the capital… show me the permission letter…” Estella turned to him and her beautiful eyes were now sharp with anger.. she noticed the crowd was looking at them… Adrian looked at John
     John smirked and said, “Miss. I am a Royal officer, show it to us…”
   Estella walked in and came with a piece of paper and walk passed Adrian completely ignoring him and gave it to John, she said, “It has minster’s sigh… we are here to live without any trouble… nothing wrong in it..” She ignored Adrian…
    Adrian snatched the papers and said, “I asked you to show it to me, Ella!..”
      Estella said, “He is the royal officer I should show him… and we are not close enough that why you can’t call me Ella..”
    Adrian smirked as her words were offending him but he liked her attitude as well. He stood close to her…He said, “I am Prince Adrian… I am one of the superior priority..”
   Estella’s eyes widen,, she greeted him by bowing and took the papers from his hand and turned to leave .
   She turned to him and said, “Your highness… I am sorry if I offend you but… I still think your shouldn’t call me “Ella”.. have a good day”… … she walked into the store and closed the door… Adrian looked at the door as he find this girl different..
    Adrian walked out of there with a smile, John followed him and said, “Are you angry that she rejected you?”
   Adrian answered with a wide smile, “No.. but I am happy about it… weird.”
   2 days later,
    Adrian was in palace and was resting with a glass of wine… Lionel came looking for Adrian as he heard that Adrian is in royal palace since 2 days… he didn’t wonder around causing trouble … it was not the Adrian they were used to know…
    Lionel walked in and saw Adrian sitting on the window and having his drink. Lionel asked, “What is wrong with you?... are you not feeling well… should I call the physician.”
    Adrian just chuckled… he kept drinking, then he turned to Lionel and said, “I don’t need a physician… but I am not feeling well either…”
   Lionel called John out of confusion, he was worried. John told everything…. Adrian spoke out, “Brother….. you know I thought every girl will be same in my eyes…. but this girl… she is something… different…”
   Lionel asked, “Because she rejected you? should I punish her for her rude behavior…. At last she disrespected a prince….”
    Adrian smiled and said, “No.. don’t….. am not like this because she rejected me but I realized I walked like a puppet to her as soon as I saw her… usually girls do that to me….. her eyes made me go to her…”