Episode-81

Episode-81

      Estella’s POV: (Ella)

         The maid was helping me out with my hair, after she was done she said, “It’s done my Lady…” Adrian said that they are my maids, so I should know there name right?.. but I don’t remember anything accept for what Adrian told me… my name is Ella… and we are lovers…

     I asked the maid, “what is your name? I don’t remember…”

    The maid replied, “Beth, My Lady….” I smiled at her, so she is Beth… I was so scared when I woke up, I didn’t know anything.. not even myself… but at least I know a few things.. and as I saw Adrian, the way he talked and embraced me made me feel protected and warm…. I somehow trust him even when I don’t know him..

      I noticed Adrian walking in the room,  Beth greeted him, and I followed her.. he is the King.. we should respect him…. Beth walked out after looking at me.. Adrian walked to me and hugged me instantly, I felt my heart racing. He said, “Ella.. don’t greet me like that.. you know I don’t like it...”

   I whispered, “I don’t know this…” I feel sad and empty.. I don’t remember anything about myself….

   Adrian parted and said, “sorry.. but remember.. you don’t need to greet me when we are alone.. alright?” I let a nod.. he knows I am sad…

       He sat beside me and moved his hands through my hairs, he said, “are you feeling well now?” he asked this lovingly. He is looking at my face and caressing me. I said, “I feel much better, your majesty…”

        He said, “let’s go my room.. I will show you beautiful view…” I am bored to stay in this room, I tried to get up, but Adrian stopped and said, “wait…” he pulled me in his arms and carried me in it… I grasped…

  He is muscular and warm, my heart is racing, my cheeks are feeling hot… I said, “it’s.. it’s embarrassing.. your majesty…”

  He chuckled and said, “it’s not the first time you are in my arms… You are yet to recover… Let me help you, just lean on me, Ella..” I said as he did.. he took me to his room in his strong arms.. he took me to one of the room, this room is huge, there is a other door, we crossed the other door and it’s a huge room, with a resting area and open wall… only one of the wall is converted in arch to see the view across it…  he placed me on the bed and said, “isn’t it relaxing? Do you like it?”

     I said, “it’s pretty…” he kissed my cheek and sais, “then it’s worthy…” I was blushing as he said this.. he kissed me like that…

   I was resting on the bed and looking at him. He was just playing with my hair, and he asked, “Ella… can I ask for a promise?” I was surprised, but I nodded… he is my lover, so there shouldn’t be a reason to say no to him, and if I am honest, even though everything is knew but his arms are familiar…

     I touched his face and said, “I will…”

     He said as he kissed my hand which was touching his face, “Ella… please.. don’t leave me?.. I am incomplete without you…. don’t get hurt.. be with me, that day I thought I lost you…. I didn’t knew what to say about the ch-“ he stopped as he looked at me, what he was saying, his eyes are red and with tears… he even said ‘please’… a king is using these words, he really loves me I see it in his eyes…

    I smiled and said, “I will never leave you, your majesty… you are the only comfort I need…” I confessed… he moved close to me and kissed me lightly, he kissed me, my poor heart is racing.. he kissed me for the first time at least what I can remember… he connected his forehead on my forehead and said, “keep this promise… or I will go crazy..”

       I went into his embrace, his hands were rubbing around me, he said, “Ella.. why are you wearing so little.. it’s getting cold..” I don’t feel cold in his embrace…

   I asked, “Your majesty….” He just hummed… I said, “I am so sad that I don’t remember anything.. I feel empty and incomplete… You remember our love, but I don’t… isn’t it unfair to you?... I wish I could remember my past…”

   He just said, “no.. you don’t need to… it’s ok if you remember everything for today… The past doesn’t matter till you are with me..” I feel his embrace got tighter… I don’t feel the words he said are good even when he is trying to comfort me… maybe it’s nothing… I am just anxious.. he is right. The day for today matters…