Extra

Extra:

     Author’s POV:

         Estella was dressing her son, and Adrian was just looking at his beauty, paying all attention to their 3 year old son. Adrian back hugged Estella, resulting in her grasping. She whispered, “Adrian..  Silas is looking..”

  Adrian smirked and said, “you are mine first, then his mother…” Estella pushed him and continued to fix Silas’s hair. Silas was looking at his father and said, “father… why are you looking at my mother?”

    Adrian said, “because I am her husband…” Adrian kissed Estella’s cheeks, resulting in her glaring at him.

   Silas got competitive, he said, “but you kissed her cheek always… then lips too… that not good…” he said pouting.. Estella realized her son observes more than he should.

  Adrian said, “what not good?.... I love my wife. She is my queen… if I didn’tloved her like this, then how would you be born…”

Estella pinched Adrian’s arm. Silas asked Estella with his big dove eyes, “mother… what father said?... how was I born?” Estella’s face already turned red.

   Adrian whispered in her ears, “tell him.. that how I made you mine.. made you shiver.. how passionate we were..that we made him..” Estella glared at Adrian and said to herself, “he is shameless..”

  While Adrian thought, ‘I should recreate those passionate nights..’ he smirked.

They both heard again, “mother… tell me how was I born?”

    Estella said, “my little baby….. one night, the shining angel gave you to me… saying this is your little baby, and I am your mother…. angles give babies to everyone… so that’s how I got you..”

    Silas smiled and said, “really……”

   Adrian whispered in Estella’s ears, “was I that angel, my dear.. who gave you this baby in your belly…” Estella said to Adrian, “our son is right here… Stop doing this.. you are making me shy…” Adrian smirked and kissed her lips lightly..

He found small hands attempting to push him, he looked at his son confused, Silas said, “no… she is my mother… don’t kiss her… she is my mother…”

   Adrian said, “little prince… I can kiss her.. she is my wife..” Estella chuckled.. she picked Silas and said, “yea.. baby… no one will kiss mother… mother only loves you… and a little love for father..”

  Adrian asked, being jealous, “what do you mean, my little love? You love me more..”

  Silas said, pouting, “no… mother loves me more..”

  Estella said, smiling, “yes.. I love Silas most in the world…” Estella smirked at Adrian and said, “let’s go my little Silas… should I bring you some cake…” Silas cheered in happiness and the both giggled and walked out.

  Adrian stood there, then smiled at himself. He said, “I love them too much… but my dear Estella.. tonight I will show you how much I love you…” he smirked and said, “now let’s be a good king…”