Episode-82

Episode-82

              Adrian’s POV:

Few day later….

  She is much better now… she feels no pain.. but I have to be clear near, I won’t let Ella know anything about past……   I was returning to the palace, the minster was killed before I could get hands on him… this is filling me with rage…

   I got down the horse, and I walked in the palace…. I was walking through one of the passages when I heard Ella’s voice… she was talking with her maid. I stood there and looked at her through distance. She was in the garden, and looking through the roses… she was happy. I could say that…

   I walked further and went near her…. she didn’t notice me yet… but her maid did. she greeted me, Ella turned to me, and she also greeted me.

  I said, “Ella.. what are you doing here?”

   Her smile faded, and she asked innocently, “I shouldn’t be here?”

I smiled and said, “I didn’t mean that…. I mean, what are you doing here by yourself…”

   She smiled and said, “I just thought this was really beautiful…. And I just wanted to be here…” I walked to her… I forget everything as I see her face. I pushed her hair behind her ears and said, “and….” I just want to hear her speak like that… her voice is soothing…I lifted her up, and she grasped as she laughed..

   She said, “your majesty… someone will see us…” After teasing for a few times, I let her on her feet…  her face was red. I whispered in her ears, “Ella… will you help in bath….” She looked at me as she got shy…

  She said, “me?” I got back and said, “yes… come to my chamber…” I walked away as I smiled to myself… Ella… we are going to stay this happy forever…

    Estella’s (Ella) POV:

       I  was standing out of the bathing chamber. I am so nervous… Oh god… he asked me to help him bath…. I am blushing… isn’t it weird?

     Beth said, “My Lady….. you must go in… His majesty might be waiting…” I gulped… I walked in, and I saw this huge room. Candles are everywhere to get some light…

    There is a huge curtain dividing the room…. I looked around but I didn’t find him. I said, “your majesty?”

      I heard him, “Ella… come here” I flinched at first, maybe the voice came from behind the curtains… do I have to go… I should… what if he gets angry…

    I passed the curtains, and I spotted this huge pool filled with warm water, rose petal are floating over it. I saw him there in the pool, his hair was wet… he looks unreal.. I realized I was staring at him blankly, so I diverted my gaze… why am I so shameless?

   I heard the moments in the water. I looked at him, and I was him fixing a garment around his waist.. he walked further and sat on the submerge steps of the pool. The water was till his waist… but he is so muscular as I can see his back… what am I thinking…

     He said, “Ella… help me clean…” I looked at him with, “hu?” I was shocked… I am nervous..

   He turned to me and said, “help me clean…” he smirked… I nodded as I didn’t realize what to do. I walked to him slowly and looked around to find a scrubber… I lifted the cloth, and my hands were shaking even before I could touch his body… he said, “what is taking so long, Ella?” The way he said this gave me a weird feeling in my stomach.

      I finally gathered the courage and was scrubbing his back lightly, I am afraid I will hurt him… but whenever my hand comes in contact with his body, I get more nervous…

    I heard him, “Ella…. Don’t just scrub my back… clean my chest…” I went frozen.. I am sure my face got red…. I whispered, “your majesty…  please turn…” he turned his face to me and I forgot how to breath… he smirked and pulled me on him, and I was in water with him and on his lap…. He whispered, “now you can do it…” I looked down in shyness… what am I supposed to do now?