Episode- 31

Episode- 31

    Estella walked out of the room, she felt like a great burden of her fear vanished out from her shoulders,,, after few more steps she was out of the house… it was evening… she felt the cold breeze on her skin as if she was born again..

      As she was on the road… the people were looking at her.. the women’s were smiling at her as if they were getting healed.. one of the lady came to her and said, “So… you are the bride of our Tristan… so beautiful.. get out of your pain, sweety… everyone needs a second chance in life… we heal here as a huge family.. so should you..”

    Estella looked at Tristan, he nodded and said, “Aunt… I might like to take her away from the crowd for fresh air… she has came out after so long… please” the women nodded…

    Tristan took her to the river nearby and made her sit down and sat beside her… he was making sure she was fine… he was looking at her and she was looking at the flowing water…. Soon, he saw tears in her eyes… he asked, “Estella… what happened?”

   She turned to him as her pear-like tears roll now.. she said, “Adrian… killed Jacobi….. was that anger for me… Jacobi suffered it instead of me… we shouldn’t have let him behind, he was too young for anything…”

     Tristan said, “I tired Estella… he said he wants to protect you, and you were bleeding… I got selfish thinking I need to save you first… because I feared losing you… because I lo--”

   Estella cut his words by her tearful words, “I never thought I would hurt him in this way that he killed my brother…. I love him and now I can’t tell him… I know he loved me, because I saw it in his eyes whenever he was near me… but I also know I do not regret killing the King…. he killed my family… but Adrian… how can I love son of my enemy…. He will think I betrayed him… I did betrayed him… even after knowing I was there kill his father he gave me one last chance… but I choose my revenge instead… he will never understand what I felt…”

   Tristan tighten his grip around his fingers… he wanted tell her he loves her but he has to hear her love for someone else… it took a lot for him to bear this… but he needs to be strong till she becomes what she was before… Adrian really broke her into a weak women… which she never was…
   Estella said again, “I know I can never return to him… and that hurts me… he will hate me, he must be disgusted in me and that hurts me more…. Why I have to go through all this…  I wish I was back in time with mother and father… at least I could see father, Jacobi.. alive…  Nicolai would have never betrayed me……. I wish nothing of this would have happened …..”

   Tristan saw her in this mess.. he said as he hugged her, “Me too…. I wish we can return in time to Ceellador.”

Tristan does wished that so Adrian was never in her life… the place Adrian has in her life and her heart was Tristan’s…  Tristan  said to himself, ‘I will make you the Estella I knew… I still love you in this state.. but you are crying for him for this long that it makes me hate him more… I will make you forget him and be mine… I just need to wait…’