Episode- 55

Episode- 55

        Author’s POV:

          Estella was waiting for Adrian in the banquette hall. He called her their… she was informed in the morning about this.. she was scared, worried, and uneasy…

    Her maid, Beth, said, “My Lady.. you should rest on chair till his majesty arrives…” Estella ignored her and walked to one of the dining area…

     As soon as she pushed the door, her feast tightened.. her breath got heavier..  she remembered this place, she saw her entire family dying here.. that horrible night from her memories stood in front of her again… she was stopping her tears… she walked into the room and looked around.. she could remember everything as if she happened yesterday… she could still remember her mother’s painful face  before dying.. her father’s lifeless body and Alice’s small body sunk in her own blood….

   She wiped her tears and decided to leave this room and walk to the main hall… Sometimes, there was no use of the memories that were printed with ink in her mind.. they will bring her pain….

   She turned to leave, but she saw Adrian at the door.. she greeted him… this time, she looked at him.. Adrian saw hate and disgust in her eyes, Estella felt anger for him. He was the son of the man who ended her family… her wounds were raw again… Adrian said, “Sit…”

   Estella looked at the table, and she could still feel Alice and one of her half siblings' dead bodies lying there in blood… she said, “You Majesty… c-cant.. we s-sit in other room…”  

    Adrian took steps close to her and asked, “Why?..... you look uncomfortable… give me reason..” he looked stone cold…

      Estella pointed at the table and said, “Alice.. Princess Alice.. the youngest was lying there in her blood all over there..... she was just 10….” Estella’s tear roll down her cheeks.. she pointed near the wall and said, “Mother was there…. Crowned Prince was at the other end…. father.. father.. lays there… dead……”

      Adrian was shocked to hear those words, her eyes were tearing up but her words and face was still expressionless… Adrian walked out as he grabbed Estella’s hand… they were in the main banquette hall… it was beautiful…. She was finally her own self now… she was avoiding his gaze..

    Adrian said, “ We are having a banquette… in 3 days..” Estella was shocked, she use to see her father and his Queen hold this.. but now it was him… she knew 3 days was too soon.. it will take a lot of work…

    Adrian stood close to her and said, “A banquette for celebrating my first child… but I don’t want to tell about this child now.. at least till you’re 6 months pregnant.. we don’t need the commoners to know about this child yet. It won’t be safe…. And I want you to be silent about this child in the banquette, Ella.. it’s good for the child…. And the banquette named under celebration for my victory…” Adrian placed his hand on her belly, so gently as if she would break if he got reckless… Estella hated hearing this.. she wanted him to have no emotions for her child.. she feared losing the child was at the edge…

     Adrian looked in her eyes and asked, “You don’t look happy, Ella…”