Episode- 13

Episode- 13
   Author’s POV:
   A voice from behind said, “Is it more important than  the Prince of this country..” she turned to see Adrian as he well dressed and perfect…
  She immediately bowed to him, at last he was a Prince.. she answered, “No… your highness..”
   Adrian said, “Then follow me..” Estella walked behind him confused and somewhat annoyed…
   Soon she found herself in a room… she looked around and it was luxurious… she noticed the door was already closed.. she turned to Adrian who was smirking at her… she was scared at this point… was coming here a big mistake..
     Adrian took flowers from her and inspected it… he said as he threw them on the table nearby, “Not as beautiful as you..”
   Estella remained silent.. Adrian smiled at her and made her sit on the bed.. he said, “Look, now you are not busy… now can we spend time with each other…”
    Estella stood up immediately and said, “Your highness, I am in no place to sit on this bed or spend time with you…  did you forget you are a prince and I am just a commoner..”
   Adrian made her sit again and said, “I don’t believe in such useless things.. I don’t mind you being here.”
   Estella said, “Your highness, you should mind… the distance between us is too high for not minding… I am well aware of it.” her eyes clearly showed her emotion….
   Adrian looked in her green eyes for a moment and, then he sat beside her and said, “Ella, I didn’t spend much time with my mother… hardly 7 or 8 years…  *chuckles* 8 years… I was 8 when mother passed away when she was giving birth, my new born sister also died…. but before that she use to tell  and teach be lot of things…. I remember one of them clearly, people shouldn’t be divided by their status… status is nothing…. I believe in it… even though sometime I try to use it as escape but I still hate this difference between people…. That’s why I do not help brother in any political things…”
  Estella was just looking in his eyes wondering what kind of man exist with this good thinking.. Adrian said further, “I hate this difference and I will reduce it to be with you.. because you are really special to me… only special girl to me…. I promise I have no one other than you in my life…”
      Estella thought for a moment…. she turned her face to opposite direction and said, “I should  get going…”
        Adrian felt a disappointment but he didn’t show it on his face, instead he lowered his head to her and kissed her lips… she immediately try to protest but soon she gave up and kissed him back…. Soon she realized she was pinned to the wall as Adrian was still kissing her….
    Adrian break the kiss and Estella was able to understand herself… she wanted to kiss him more….. she connected her lips to him again and Adrian smirked on his victory… he kissed her deeply till he was having her sweet taste…. After few minutes he let her lips free so she can breathe… she was so beautiful that Adrian wanted to preserve this scene in his mind forever…
     Estella was feeling her heart beating fast as she was blushing… she said to herself, ‘do I really love him or it’s just….’
   Adrian placed his hand on her cheeks and she felt a amazing magical sensation, she said to herself, ‘maybe I love him,,,, that’s most impossible kind of thing I ever thought… but it’s what it is…’
     Adrian said, “should I drop my lover to her home..”
   She got more shy on his words, she said, “I didn’t agreed to be your lover….. and I don’t want to go with you… what if someone sees me with you…”
   Adrian chuckled and moved his hand to fix her messy strand of hair away from her face, he said, “then… promise me…. you will meet me in the evening  at front of your house….”
    She moved her face and said, “I am not coming….”
   Adrian let her go and said, “I will wait….” She walked out of his rooms with butterflies in her stomach… she smiled to herself but then said, “I am going crazy..”
      Adrian on the other hand, landed on the bed with a smile, he place his hand on his chest and said, “It was beating so fast…. Finally found the right one….. can’t wait for the night to rise…”