Episode- 18

Episode- 18
    Author’s POV:
     Adrian smirked and said, “Enough of this act…. I know you are a spy…. Who is your master…”
The man seemed shock and said, “Your highness what are you saying? I am innocent… I am not spy..”
   Adrian looked in his eyes and said, “tell me who is your master, where is he…. Is it Nicolai?....” the man pounced on Adrian as he pulled dragger out… Adrian moved back with a smirk… John moved forward to help but Adrian’s signal told him not to interfere…
     Adrian douched as the man was attacking, Adrian punched him and then kicked him in stomach in speed of light… the man looked at Adrian with anger…
   Adrian asked, “How many of you are there… where are all of them… where is your master… tell me… I will spare your life…”
   The man said, “I will kill you instead…” that was enough to make Adrian crazy in anger…
    Adrian pulled a dragger from his sleeves and stabbed the man in his chest… after few stabs the man was lying in blood and dead… Adrian said, “Foolish bastard..”
        John was surprised but worried.. Adrian said, “Burry him, don’t let a trace…..” John said, “YES,”
     Adrian said as he was breath heavily, “I know brother kept you to take care of me… don’t tell anyone know about this… can you keep this secret for me… friend”
   John said, “Ok… I will not inform anyone… I will look myself to find more spy’s…”  Adrian smiled….
   John asked, “How do you know he was a spy..”
     Adrian said, “He was not natural… there are signs they show fear, worry, panic….. and if they don’t know emotions then, they show their skills and character subconsciously… their alertness can be added… we should keep our eyes and ears wide open…”
    Adrian waited for John to discard the body and John finally came after 1 hours…
    John said, “Done..”
    Adrian nodded and walked further… John asked, “Where are we going…”
   Adrian walked further and said, “To find more…”
    Adrian noticed soon he was in the market of Estella’s bakery… he said to himself, “Where is she? The spy can wait… because I want to see her”
      Adrian and John walked further to her bakery…. But his feast tighten as he saw the scene… he was there was a young man around Estella’s age in her flower shop along with her… the man had brown hairs and brown eyes, good looking… can be said…
     He was talking to her and helping her around the flower shop… Adrian saw the man touching her hand and she pulled away from him…. Adrian walked to them and stood in front of the flower shop…
    Estella was surprised to see Adrian… but the man beside her had all attention to her… Estella bowed to Adrian as they were in public…
     The man did the same and then turned to Estella…. He tried to put a flower in her hairs and she moved away saying, “NO… STOP IT…”
      Adrian spoke, “I want roses…”
     Estella nodded and got to work… mean while Adrian was looking at the man,,.. his eyes were fixed on Estella…
    Adrian asked, “I have been here few times… haven’t seen you.. may I know who you are..”
   The man turned to Adrian answered simply, “Oh… I Tristan Boyd…. From town in golden valley…”
    Adrian asked, “I am Prince Adrian…. I think you don’t it yet..” in mean time Estella came with flowers in her hand and looked at Adrian… she knew he was angry…
     Tristan said, “Sorry your highness… I didn’t know you… forgive me..”
    Adrian asked with sharp eyes and harshly, “Why are you here…  any reason…”  Adrian took the flowers from Estella and placed the money in her hand….
        Tristan said as holds Estella’s hand, “Your highness…. I am Estella’s fiancé… I am just here to visit her and this family….”