Episode- 7

Episode- 7
      Adrian asked again, “What about your father?”
Estella’s finger formed a grip on her dress and Adrian noticed it very well. Estella answered with one breath, “I don’t know who he is was… I just know he abandon my mother and me when I was 1 month old…” her tear stream down her eyes as she spoke of her father.. Adrian quickly got down from the rock and moved to her… only to wipe her tear with his hand… he hated how can her father abandon her and give her this pain for her life….
   he want to hug her and comfort her but Estella moved back saying, “I do not desire any pity, your highness,.” Adrian didn’t like it…
   Adrian asked again, “how old are you, Ella?”
    Estella said, “Does it concern?” John said, “Answer to his highness… instead of talking back, girl.”
    Adrian said,  “No need to scare her, John… now Ella answer the questions as I ask you.”
   Estella said, “19.” Adrian said with a smirk, “Perfect…” Estella’s eyes became even more angry…
   Arian asked the next question, “What do you prefer silk or lace or something else?”
    Estella refused to answer. Adrian moved close to her in an instant… and was just centime away from her, he whispered, “Learnt to answer or won’t blame me.”Estella pushed him and he took few feat backward to create distance.
   Estella said, “I have no preference in cloth..”
   Adrian asked again, “Gold or silver… gems or pearls?”
   Estella said, “I can’t afford them… so I don’t desire them.”
   Adrian let a smirk and said, “I can provide you that.”
   Estella roared in instant, “I don’t need them…. especially from a Prince who is known for breaking  women’s heart and being irresponsible and useless.”
   John pointed his sword on Estella’s neck and warned, “Do not cross your limit… your neck is too fragile for your words…”
     Adrian pushed the sword aside with a smile and said, “Do not scare my Ella.” She just rolled her eyes in response..
  He looked at Estela and grabbed her long slender neck, he was able to feel her breathing and her racing blood on her white smooth silk like skin. He remembered the kiss and he wanted more than that as he touched her skin … He moved close to her ears and said, “Feisty! are we?.... mind your words my dear… for you punishment for this crime, won’t be death but something more personal and intimate..” he moved away only to see Estella red… she looked away.
    Adrian asked her, “Do you have a man?” Estella’s eyes widen but she said, “I courted to someone….. we are going to get married soon as our families decide the date….” Adrian’s eyes became sharp and angry. The thought of Estella marrying someone was burning his skin and blood. He wanted skin the person alive..
   He asked dangerously, “Who is it Ella? Tell me”
   Estella said, “Sorry Your highness but my fiancé has nothing to do with me being here…. I should get going it’s late. I answered the questions as you wished,,” she turned to leave but hear Adrian, “Estella… he is not your fiancé… you are not going to marry him…. I won’t allow any other person to touch you…”
    Estella turned to Adrian with instant and said with anger, “I am going to marry him… my mother chose him for me before she died… he is the only one I am going to kiss, sleep and marry… he is the only man who can touch me and make love to me… it’s nothing to do with you, Prince.” Adrian’s feast formed, his face was getting red with anger after hearing her words… Estella left without any further words… Adrian kicked the tree in frustration.. John was surprised seeing Adrian lose control over his anger for the first time.. and he was surprised to see such a fierce women as her….