Episode- 25

Episode- 25
    Adrian’s POV:
   I thought by blocking Nicolai’s path, I can save father but…. He was too smart… Father is shot with arrow… I immediately rushed to him with Brother and took father to safe place.. I asked the guards to go after Nicolai… for me my father is important now..

    We called the Physician, Brother Lionel was getting worried and I am at edge of anger… father is getting blue every moment… the physician turned to us and said, “Prince… the arrow was poisoned… we don’t know what kind of Poison it is… his majesty is already getting glue…”

      Anger would be a small expression for me right now… Brother said, “Please… do something…”
    After few more minutes the Physician said, “his majesty is no more… please forgive me Prince…..”

    Author’s POV:
   Estella ran to the her bakery, she was wounded and hurt, her cheeks were red due to Adrian’s slap and all the struggles she did to reach here were visible on her body..… she saw Tristan, Tristan said, “Ella… what happened to you…”

  She said, “Prince Knows about us… let’s inform them…”

     Tristan said, “They are in safe place… the King is attacked but he just got wounded…. He is still alive… I will take you to master..”

         Tristan took Estella to the cottage they were using.. Tristan stood at the door to keep a watch..while Estella went inside…she was shocked to see everyone so relaxed..there men, Nicolai and Jacobi

   She said, “Brother.. we should flee, the Prince must be searching for us…”

    Nicolai said with a smirk, “They must be busy in treating the King… because he was hit by a poisoned arrow… there is no way he will live… even thought they tried to protect him, I won… I always prepare for the worst situation. If not’s my sword then an arrow from my people will kill the King…” Estella felt a ease… but she was still worried…

   Nicolai moved to her and said, “This couldn’t be happen without of you.. Ella… I am so thankful than father has a illegal daughter like you…” Nicolai hugged Estella but she found his word weird…
   She heard Nicolai still hugging her, “At last… you are my shadow… you worked enough for me till now… and now I don’t need you…” Estella felt pain in her stomach as she touched there she let a dragger in her stomach, she felt her warm blood on her hand..
   Nicolai pushed her down on the ground and laughed as she was in pain… Jacobi screamed her name as he was worried…
    Nicolai said, “I was so sick of this… you a daughter of a maid dare to call me brother, do you take yourself too high… your mother satisfied father and led you this world, you should be happy to live instead of trying to be part of us.. we are true blood royal and your are half blooded dog…… I just kept you alive because you were of use.. I don’t need you neither this Jacobi..”
   Estella said out as she was in pain, “N-no,,, leave Jacobi… please… he is just a child…”
    Nicolai smirked and said, “yea this bastard can’t survive without anyone’s help…” Nicolai punched Jacobi in stomach and said to his men, “Let this two here… this bastard can die when guard catch him and this half blooded dog will die soon…” they all left with laugh on their faces…
    Jacobi ran to Ella who was almost at the edge of fainting, “Sis… sis… let’s get out of here…” he was crying at his point…

   Ella said, “run… I will be fine..”

    Soon Tristan ran in and he was shocked to see Ella lying on the ground as she was bleeding, Jacobi cried out, “Tristan… brother… did this to sis…”

   Tristan said in panic and fear, “Ella… oh.. god!... Ella let’s get out of here the royal army flags are visible…”

      Tristan pulled the dragger out and tied a cloth to her stomach to prevent bleeding… he carried Estella who lost her consciousness long ago and said, “Jacobi… follow me…”

   Jacobi said, “NO.. you go… I will distract the army…”

      Tristan said as he was screaming, “Are you out of your mind… Ella… will never forgive me if anything happens to you… let’s go…”

       Jacobi said, “Just go… she is more important now… I will  protect her for this once.. tell her thanks for talking care of me for 5 years and forever … now go.. please…”

     Tristan could hear the people coming close… He carried Estella in her arms and said, “If you make it… come to the Water Village, I will take here there after treating her… and be safe…” Jacobi nodded…. Tristan flee with Estella fighting with her death,,,