Episode-104

Episode-104

   Estella’s POV:

  I searched the guard and found three draggers and a sword… good… I took those and hid them in my clothing…. I rushed out of the castle… the guards are everywhere around dead… Adrian…. His army did this… I am glad in some sense…

   I rushed out of there and was searching for an exit out of this insane town. When I heard someone saying my name, “Estella…” I turned to see King Lionel…. His swords was blood soaked and he was looking me…

He approached me and said, “are you fine?... glad to see you… Adrian is there…”  King Lionel was close to me. I pointed my sword and said, “No… I don’t want to return.. you made me his slave and now I am going to escape even if I have to kill you…”

  King Lionel looks surprised. He asked, “my brother is here to save you, and you are planning to flee from him… he didn’t rested…. He was searching for you… and still fighting…”

  My eyes are getting teary, I said, “No!!.. I don’t care… You know your brother did worst to me…. he.. he tortured me, crushed my innocence and my life…. he crushed my love for him…”

  King Lionel sighed, and he said, “ok…. I won’t force you… but Adrian is going insane in anger and worry…. He has no control in the war ground…. He is killing everyone…. Please at least look at him and then do whatever you want, Estella….. he was worst when he had no reason to kill, but now he is more dangerous because he is searching for you and is worried about you…. he loves you… You can’t deny that…”

   I looked away, I know… I know it very well….

  King Lionel said, “don’t you want to see murderer of your child to die… then the father of the child is doing it…. go… watch it…. your mind will be satisfied…”

     King Lionel took my hand and rushed somewhere. He made me stand behind a tree and said, “now see… he won’t notice you here. You can see what the father of your late child is doing….” As he said, these tears roll down my cheek…

   Adrian and Tristan’s swords collide… I can sense the impact, Adrian’s strength has no limit… Tristan took a few steps to stop himself from falling, but Adrian is ready for another attack….. Tristan managed to dough the attack, and he looked helpless… I am satisfied to see this…. he killed my child….

   I noticed Tristan got ready again not ready to give up, but I still have feeling that this will not end well… Adrian attacked again and this time Tristan’s sword break in two… I was shocked, exactly what is Adrian…

     Tristan was hurt but so is Adrian, his arm is bleeding…  I don’t like this… Adrian grabbed Tristan’s neck and asked, “Where is My Estella…” he is more than angry… he said again, “how dare you put your flighty hands on her!!!”

Adrian threw Tristan away, only when I noticed someone was trying to attack Adrian… I grasped and was about to inform Adrian but I saw him inserting his sword in the guard cutting his stomach in two… this was most brutal things I ever witnesses.. Adrian was still not done. He crushed the guards face under his feat….

    I covered my mouth to stop my cries… King Lionel was standing beside me, and he said, “he can be more than that… just wait and watch.. he can’t even differentiate in his men and enemy… it’s like a deadly daze…”

  I turned to Lionel and said, “is there any way to stop…you are his brother help Adrian….”

    King Lionel sighed and said, “no… I can’t….. he won’t stop…. After our mother passed away, it was the first time we noticed his problem, that’s why I was keeping him away from weapons, I was happy at least he was happy….. he has no limit to stop… but he stopped once, he said to me he was thinking about you, that made him stop… maybe you can stop him…” tears roll down… he will stop if I ask him… will he….

  I heard a scream and turned my face to Adrian, Tristan was screaming as Adrian inserted his sword in Tristan’s thigh… Adrian grabbed his neck pressing and asked, “Where is Estella”

   Tristan said in between his painful screams, “s-she…. Is…mine….”
Adrian got more angry and pulled his sword out of Tristan, and then again pushed sword in Tristan’s body again… This time, it was in his chest… I noticed Tristan was not moving anymore…. He is dead…

  Really, he is dead….. I am not feeling bad for him.. I am happy that he died…
.
   I said to myself, “thank you Adrian…. And sorry…..” I turned to King Lionel and said, “I am still going… I can’t forgive your brother, your majesty…..”

  I walked a few steps till I felt something hitting my head……….