Episode- 27

Episode- 27

     Adrian said to his brother,, “I need a army.. no matter what happen I will catch everyone of them and kneel them in the court…” Adrian walked out of the sell with anger, pain, regret and lot of other feeling which were making him burn in revenge….

      Estella’s Flashback…..   5 years ago……

            I, Estella… King Hames illegal daughter…. That’s is my only identity…. a maids daughter….. half blooded dog… that’s what Queen calls me…. and fathers other two wife… even my elder half siblings…

         Even though King never married my mother but I know he still cares for me, he never let me behind on any celebration… just like his other children.. but still the fact hurts me that I am not the same as other, I have no right to address myself as King’s daughter or Princess….
          I know as a King he might feel lowered and guilty to address a daughter as his born my his maid…. But that’s what I am…
      I am just 15 but this reality made me so hard that I tried to be as capable as the other Prince and Princess, so one day out of my work I will achieve his attention… so I can address my other half siblings as brother sister… the older siblings hates me but the younger two Jacobi and his sister Alice they love me…. They call me sister… their mother treats me good, she let them play with me and let me have their company….. she is not like the Queen…
     I finished my chores on the palace and walked to my mother’s room… yes… we live in the servants quarter… but father made sure mother and I have one floor of us… he doesn’t show it on outside but he does cares for his this daughter….. I just want to make him so proud that, it will force him to accept me as his daughter….
     I walked in as I am searching for mother… I saw her folding the clothes… she is beautiful, but I don’t look like her… I look like father, green eyes and black hair,,, and mother said, my lips and cheeks are like Kings’ mother…
   I sat beside mother and said, “mother… don’t you get tired by all this working…”
  She smiled and said, “Maybe… but we should work hard….”
       I said as I am bit jealous of something, “Mother… today is festival in the Kingdome… Father will give gifts to Prince and Princess but I would be left alone… I know he sends my gift here like every year but I want to receive it from his hands….”
   I saw my mother eyes and I know she is in pain, she smiled bitterly and said, “We should be like this… it’s my luck that his majesty was ok with the fact that he will have a child with a maid…. I am just happy with giving birth to you… to see you grow up… I don’t want you to dream too high… what you are asking for is not possible…”
   I argued, “Mother… but I am his daughter… I am not asking for title of a Princess but just his appreciation…”
  My mother sigh and said, “Ella… we shouldn’t forget a thing… if you are his daughter.. you were born by a maid… you learning fight like Prince, being good at everything thing doesn’t change anything… you can’t beat Princess and Prince of this country… you will never receive your identity as his daughter… even though you look just like him…. you will always be maids daughter….”
   I was in tears, it really hurts… Mother looked at me and sigh.. she placed her hand on my cheeks and said, “Estella… why can’t you understand… you will hurt yourself in the end… we can’t change our status… Ella… just stop it already, sweetheart…. Please.. the difference between our status is too high for you to cross…”