Episode- 10

Episode- 10
  Adrian’s POV:
       I said with a smirk, “then I will tell father of your letters to sister-in-law… including the letter before the engagement and before everything thing started…” Lionel looked at me with surprised… I just smiled in response…
I added, “Look brother….. I care for you but I can’t allow myself to part from her… she is special… I want her as my wife… if you won’t help me who will…. If Mother was alive I would have asked her but she is not with us… you are the only one..” I smirked internally,… mother’s name helps every time…
     I heard brother Lionel sigh, he said, “Fine…. But I have a condition…”
     I asked, “What..”
   Brother Lionel said, “You have to make this girl love you and agree for the wedding… then if she conforms it to myself then I will try to convince father.”
    I thought for a moment and said, “Fine… it might take time but I will meet you soon with my bride… but remember what you said..” Brother nodded.
   I turned to the bakery and brother asked, “Where are you going?”
   I smirked and said, “impressing my bride…. Brother, wait here…”
   Author’s POV:
    Adrian got down the horse and walked to the bakery and he his eyes met Estella’s, She was glaring at him while Adrian passed a smirks. Adrian stood in front of bakery and asked Estella’s uncle, “I want to buy more bread, these suited my taste…”
   Estella’s uncle said out, “It’s a pleasure your highness… give me a minute.”
   Adrian had a glance at Estella and asked, “What about this flower shop?... is it yours?”
   Estella’s uncle said, “Yes… our Estella takes care of it…”
   Adrian smirked and nodded… he moved to the flowers and picked one and placed money in front of Estella and said, “Flowers are something always pleases me….” he winked at Estella and moved to the bakery and left taking his order…
   Estella was still looking at the Adrian leaving, she was nervous by Adrian’s behavior…. He was making her face red… she gulped a glass of water and sigh….
  2 days later,
    Estella’s POV:
        I was busy in doing the laundry in the backward… but my stupid mind always wonders around those actions of that Prince… what does he think while fooling around…. His life is good and has everything, not like someone like me who has to struggle through life… I wish I had good life as his… but he has no importance of that…. May be I am just judging him,,, I should stop thinking about him…
    I put the clothes to dry when I noticed someone was behind me, I immediately turn in panic and horror… but I saw Prince Adrian, but I was still alert….
      He smiled and I have to say it’s the purest of all… he can make anyone’s heart beat a hundred mile in no time…
  He walked to me and then placed something on my head, I was surprise but subconsciously touched it to feel it… it’s a flower tiara… I looked at him in surprise. …. But he was admiring me… he whispered, “Just like an angle..”
   But I asked, “Why are you here, your majesty?... I am sure you have better things to do..”
   He looked at my hands like he didn’t pay attention to my voice… he touched my palms and looked at me, I can see he is not so happy as before.. I somehow feel like I committed a mistake…
   He asked, “Why do you do all this work yourself Ella?... it may tired you..”
     This is weird to heard caring words from a complete stranger… but I said, “It doesn’t concern you your highness… and if you don’t have any better things to do… I cannot help it … but this peasant needs to work..” I was avoiding his gaze because I feel my heart race.
   He picked me up in his arms and I was startled then looked around to make sure no one saw this… I hiss at him out of my behavior, “Put me down!.. what if someone saw us…”