Episode- 34

Episode- 34

          Estella had a glance at Adrian then she ended up pulling the dragger from her dress to one of the soldier’s neck… She saw a women getting attacked, she ran to them and ended up killing the soldier too… she had few wounds on her body by now she was bleeding but not ready to give up…

  Soon Estella found herself and her people surrounded by the soldiers, Tristan was bleeding but still fighting… few of her people where already dead… and this innocent villagers will die if she keeps fighting… she was bleeding herself….

          She looked at Adrian, who was looking at her with anger and she knew he has no mercy for her in his eyes… she was in pain both physically and mentally.. she decided to save others..

    She looked at Adrian and threw her sword and dragger on the ground away from herself… she got on her knees in front of him… she looked at Tristan and he knew she was doing this to save them all.. Tristan threw his sword and  got on knees… soon Tristan’s few warriors got on kneed throwing their weapon…

    Estella meets Adrian’s eyes as tear roll down her cheeks… Adrian smirked at her and said, “stop…” Adrian got down from his horse and walked to her… he lowered himself to her as she was on her knees… he never took his eyes off her…

         He wanted to take her in his arms but his anger and her betrayal didn’t let this happen.. Instead he slapped her in front of everyone.. Estella landed on the ground on her face…. Tristan tried to run to her but her was grabbed by the soldier… Tristan screamed, “Don’t touch her!...” Adrian just smirked..

    Estella somehow sat up again as she noticed blood was coming out from her nose and mouth… she wiped it… she was feeling dizzy but she tried to fix her gaze…

        Adrian himself didn’t like what he did but he was drunken in his anger, pain, ego, pride and revenge that he forgot he was beating the women he once promised to treasure…

    Adrian moved back as he saw blood on her face… he said, “John… cage them and take them with us as prisoners…….”

     Around midnight,

         Tristan, Estella and other prisoners were locked in a moving cage, the cage must be made for a large wild animal it would fit 20 people easily…. Estella was sitting beside Tristan… she was resting her head on his shoulder, she was feeling dizzy,, Tristan noticed her shivering as she was resting beside him… everyone was in pitiful condition but seeing her like this was the last thing he wanted to see..

   Tristan removed his shirt and placed it over her body… Estella said in faint voice with closed eyes, “I made you weak… forgive me”

    Tristan looked at the sky through the moving cage, and said, “No.. I know you wanted to save the villagers… now rest you are too weak to talk… don’t worry whatever happens to us, I will face it with you…”

       Adrian was riding his horse bend the cage and was boiling in anger as he saw this scene… Tristan was supporting Estella, she looked weak and her face was swollen, it was red where Adrian’s hand landed on her skin..

   Adrian looked at his hand and said to himself, “Did I hit her too hard?.... I was really angry… she bleed…. But she was with them who killed my father… she betrayed me when I wanted trust her… yes… it all because of her… she deserves it..”