Episode- 58

Episode-  58

   Estella’s POV:

        I hid the letter and sat on the bed again… I am sweating…. Tristan is here…

   I was in the banquette hall… lot of people are here.. but I tried to hide from all the eyes… soon I saw Royal family entering, King Lionel, Queen Evelyn, and King Adrian… I feel my position is too low to stand in front of him

       His eyes landed on mine, and i  avoided eye contact… Beth whispered, “My Lady… be ready.. I think his majesty will dance with you soon…” Dance with me?... ha.. the person who doesn’t even consider me as a human will dance with me… I don’t think he will grant me the resect….

      After some time, I saw a lady blond hair, a pink gown, and a fair skin approaching Adrian.. Arian nodded and said something.. they were dancing together, they were pretty close to each other..

   I heard whispers, ‘Isn’t it Miss. Daisy Roberts.,… she is beautiful as rumors..” “I heard her family is really wealthy… she from a powerful family”.. “ The King seems to like her” “Isn’t it obvious… he is a powerful man who can fight hundreds of enemy without blinking.. and Miss. Daisy is smart intelligent… she suits her partner..” “Yes.. I think they will make a nice match.. she will be the Queen, I guess… ahh.. I am so jealous…” “We should treat her good.. we can receive a lot of favors when she is Queen…”

    QUEEN…. So that’s why he arranged the banquette.. to get a queen as soon as possible.. then he will make her adopt this child…  and take it away from me…

     I touched my belly as I feared Adrian’s actions… I noticed Adrian’s eyes met with mine, and he smirked…. What is the meaning of this.. he is mocking me… but why does it hurt when I see him with her.. no, he isn’t worth being my love… I turned to leave when I bumped into a man.. he seemed to be a waiter..

   He apologized to me, “Sorry, My Lady, forgive me…” I just replied as I was passing him, “It’s fine..” I heard him, “Blue Flower is at the your and his meeting place like always…” it was light and fading voice, but.. I heard it clear…  meeting place of me and Tristan.. ah.. last corridor of the building… we used to meet there years ago…

      I turned to leave, but I remember Beth being beside me… I said to her, “Beth… I want to rest.. my legs are hurting..” she nodded, and then I was sitting near a table at the end of the hall..

     Beth was with me all this time.. how will I take a moment without being under her eye.. I said, “Beth.. get me something to eat… I am a little hungry..” Beth said, “My Lady.. just wait for a few moments. I will be back  with something to eat…” Beth walked away…

  I looked around and insured no one was near me or having an eye on me.. I escaped from the banquette hall and rushed to the last corridor of this building.. Tristan and I used to meet there.. it’s an abandoned area because it is only made for storage rooms…

    I was there after a few minutes.. I looked around and found nothing, was I tricked?.. I turned around and spotted a man covering his face, I saw his eyes and I could tell it’s Tristan… he removed his face cover.. I looked at him once, I could see the scars and wounds around his body.. somewhat I was in tears.. he is special to me.. he was with me all this time… he smiled at me as I knew his condition, and it’s tearing me up..
   I whispered, “Tristan…’