Episode- 21

Episode- 21
   Author’s POV:
       The guard attacked the young man and then man landed on the ground his sword was thrown away from him…. the guard pointed his sword on the man’s neck and said, “Surrender…”
The young boy seemed to be angry… Adrian thought to himself, “he seems useless..”
      The guard was still pointing his sword on the boy and catching breath…  the next moment Adrian was the guard lying on the ground as a dragger was in his neck… it happened so sudden it took few seconds to Adrian understand that the guard was killed by a dragger…
   In mean time the young man looked at a person and a smiled filled his face as a relief…. Adrian’s eyes followed his eyes to see a girl… he knew her very well… she was Estella… she walked to the guard, she seemed to be a total different person now… not innocent sweet but a attacker…
    She walked to the dead guard and pulled the dragger out of his neck and wiped the blood on dead guards clothes…
   She turned to the young man and helped him get up… Adrian on the other hand was full of anger, pain, disappointment and confusion… was she one of them…
     The young man smiled at Estella and hugged her, he said, “Sis… I thought I was going to get killed before completing our goal… but I knew you would be here at our meeting spot….”
     She said as she moved away, “yes I was just minutes away… maybe that’s why you are alive… but you should be careful… we are here for something important… a wrong step can get you killed… Jacobi.. put every step as if you are walking on fire… now get this body vanished… if anyone find it, it may cause attention….”
     Jacobi nodded, he said, “sure… after all you are in charge after him..”
    Adrian’s eyes were red with anger and tears,… his feast was tight, he decided to follow her…
    Both Estella and Jacobi walked further to a place… it was a cave like structure, a man was sitting there with covered face and few people were behind him. Estella and Jacobi greeted him and the masked reveals his face as he saw them…
   The man said, “Ella… your information was right.. I am proud of you… the attack is planned… just right time of execution…”
   Estella said, “yes but…. One of us got killed in the prison and one is missing… are you sure it’s right time..”
    The man said, “Ella… did you forget who am I and why are we fighting… I am Prince Nicolai… maybe I was…. But we should know we are fighting against the King, he killed my father for power.. how can he leave a spy sneak… the only way to deal it him is to kill him… we are here for the same to end the royal family of Pride Kingdom as they did to us…”
     Estella said as she was filled with anger, “They killed everyone in the palace… I hate the king… I want to kill him by my own hands but you are worthy of doing it… then you will be new King of both Pride Kingdome and Ceellador, master..”
   Nicolai said as he put his hand on Estella’s cheeks, “Brother… call be brother… we are only siblings left….. right Jacobi..” Jacobi hugged them both as he was the youngest…
     Estella said as she moved away, “brother… attack should be tomorrow… in after noon there is a party regarding Lionel’s wedding… it’s the right time…”
   Nicolai said, “Yes… I know… it would be the last day of staying alive for the King Edmund and his son’s”
     Adrian was trying to stop himself… he was in rage but he wanted to know the truth…. He will ask her was everything she did was lie… every moment with him was a game….. but before that he will plan to save his father instead…..