Episode- 8

Episode- 8
  As Adrian heard those words and saw Estella walking away….  Adrian subconsciously ran to follow Estella.. but John pulled him holding his hand… Adrian just screamed, “John just leave me… what does she think she is?... how dare she marry someone.. sleep with other men.. how can she allow another man  touch her”
   John just said, “She is right…”
   Adrian looked with anger at John in anger. Adrian roared, “I warn you, John.”
    John sigh and added, “She has a fiancé arranged by her family…she will marry him.. but real question is why do you care, Adrian?”
    Adrian furiously said, “WHY DO I CARE?... I care because-” Adrian went silent and failed to give a reason… why does he suddenly care about a girl so much..
   John chuckled seeing Adrian speechless. This is rare… very rare.
   John said, “Why does Prince Adrian is so offended by a common girl getting married… you were never care about any girl marrying… even though you kissed them, spend nights with them… you were not bothered at all… Adrian think… Why you went to wipe her tear?... that’s not Adrian..”
   Adrian turned away pushing his hair back… as he himself didn’t know the answer. John added, “You want to stop her from marrying someone… but you,  yourself never marry her… isn’t that too unfair to this girl.. I think she should be that man’s if you-”
   Adrian screamed as he pointed finger at John, “I will marry… My Estella doesn’t need another man… I won’t tolerate my Ella in some ones arms… I am make her my bride…”
   John smirked and asked, “Are you in love with a village girl your highness?... I bet she won’t marry someone without love… or she already loves her fiancé.”
     Adrian said out, “I will love her if she wants and she is not allowed to  love someone else…. I will take her.”
    John laughed and said, “But I think your little bride hates you already.”
    Adrian sigh and said, “I will make her love me… it’s impossible to resist me.” He was confident and John knew what Adrian said was very true.
   John still said, “but you keeping her to yourself is still impossible…. There is a person who will be against you…”
   Adrian asked as if he was warning, “What do you mean …. No one can stop me.”
     John replied, “The King,,, your mighty father,,, You are a Prince… royal blood… surely destined to marry a royal blooded or a high ranked family…. But your girl, this Estella is practically an orphan…. Father is unknown, mother is dead… lives with a baker Uncle and Aunt…  there is no way your father will agree… this union sounds impossible…”
    Adrian brain froze for a second.. he surely wants to marry her… she would be a amazing life partner for her…he was really fond of her.. maybe loves her… but he knew his father won’t agree…
   Adrian said out in frustration, “ I will talk to father when time comes..”
   John chuckled and said, “You said this to your father,  you would be on  borders for sure…”
   Adrian smiled wickedly as a brat himself… Adrian said, “Brother is going to help me… he surely will try to fix my love because I know everything about his…” John sometime feels sad for Prince Lionel…
   Adrian smirked at John and said, “I always get what I desire…”