Episode- 22

Episode- 22
    Estella’s POV:
              As Nicolai said about killing King’s son… my heart stopped… i can’t kill Adrian… I love him…
    He was never in the plan, neither me being close to him was… I feel for him and got greedy to be with him but I am not that fool to risk everything we went through… I will plead to Nicolai to let Adrian live…. I know Adrian will hate me, but my father came first in my life, not him…
    I am finally getting status in family as a sister… I King Hames illegal daughter is finally got right to call the true blood Prince as brother… I have Jacobi and Nicolai as brother… I wanted this all with my other sisters and brothers and father and his wifes and my mother…. but they all died in the attack…
       I am the daughter of a maid, never known as Princess… just King’s daughter…. Maid’s daughter and illegitimate daughter of King… not with an identity or status…. I just had a name given by my father ‘Estella’…. Now I would finally be part of the family which I crave all this time… I can’t let Adrian come in between… but I will spend this time with him and ask her brother to let him live for me…
      I was soon in the bakery, I saw Tristan, he ran to me and said, “how was it..” I am engaged to him in real life… it was arrange by father, father cared for me but never showed it, I knew it very well… Tristan has same story as me, he is son of mistress of minster… but it’s not the reason for me to not having feeling for him… he is my good friend…
   I nodded and said, “Everything went well…" Move Uncle and Aunt out of the capital… The attack is tomorrow… "and be ready…”
      Tristan said, “Yea… after this ends, we will be able to get married and live like a happy couple with a family…”
   I fear to tell everyone the truth about my heart, that I want to be his… I said, “That can be seen if we make till the end..”
    Tristan put his hand on her shoulder and said, “We can go through this as we did in our bad times… I will prepare everything… tomorrow. We'll will achieve what we want…”
        Next morning,
     Early in the morning I got his order from the palace, the same sweets and flowers… Adrian wants to meet me… I will go as this would be the last time he will see me Estella he knows… but whatever it is I want to see him so bad…
    I went to the palace and passed the basket to the head maid and walked to Adrian’s room… I hid every worry on my face and met him as his Estella… his Ella…
     I saw the door open of his room…  I walked to the entrance and saw him well dressed standing in front of his mirror…
    He saw me through the mirror and turned to me… I smiled at him and he seems little different like there are no expressions on his face…  I still smiled, he walked to me close the door… maybe because of the open door..
   I turned to him  to see him close to me, and I hugged him as I placed the flowers aside… he hugged me back, and it felt good… All my worries disappeared as soon as I am in his arms…
   Maybe I am being idiot to cling to a relationship that is filled with lies by me… I said, “Adrian… I missed you…" Why are you not talking…”
   I heard him as he was securing his hand on my waist, “Ella I am a little  worried about something…. I mean it’s a story that is making me worry..”
    I closed my eyes as I was pressing myself against his shoulder, I asked, “Can I help?”