Episode- 90

Episode- 90

Estella’s POV:

   I furrowed and asked, “what do you mean..” I was desperate, he appears sad… and desperate… he said, “King Adrian used medicinal extracts to make you forget your memories..” My eyes went wide.. no… this can’t be true…

   I turned away my face and said, “this is a lie.. he loves me.. why will he?.. I am his lover… why will he?” Tristan turned me to him, and he said with serious expression, “you are not his lover… did he tell you about yourself.. no… I bet he didn’t…. do you know who you are?.. your parents?”

  I said as I was in tears, “I am Ella… his women… my parents are no more… he told me..” he chuckled painfully. He said, “no… you are not his women. Your father was King of Celladore… King Hames.. Adrian’s father killed your family, and every royal heir, he even killed your mother.. my family was killed too..… Adrian killed your step-brothers, Nicolai… he even killed your step brother Jacobi, Jacobi was 17……” I moved back as tears roll down.. no, this can’t be true…

  I said, denying, “no.. if King Adrian did wrong to me, then why would he treat me with love…. Why are you worrying about me..”

    Tristan said, “Ella… you are my fiancé…. We were supposed to be married, but Adrian ruined us… he wanted your body….” He got in tears.. he touched my face and I was crying without realizing… he said, “King Adrian Killed our unborn child to keep you with him… I love you… he took you away from me… he made you forget yourself so he can have easy access to you… he can take you easily… believe me…” I was out of words.. King Adrian killed my child… was I really Tristan’s fiancé?...

   Tristan said, “come with me…. we can go away from here…. I will protect you…” As he said this, I got away from him. I said, “no… why should I trust you?... What if you are lying?” he looked surprised. Tristan said, “fine Ella… I am leaving for now.. but I will come soon.. please think… Adrian is not same as you think…. I will come again….”

    He said, “but you don’t believe me…” I said to him as I wiped my tears, “you said he did all of this to us… then you are running away instead of fighting….. if he killed our child, then how can you be this coward.. I don’t believe you…”

   He said as he got close to me, “I am ready to kill Adrian… but I will keep you  safe first…. trust me.. I am telling the truth..”

   I don’t know.. he said, “fine.. listen… your family was killed in one of the hall near ball room… your mother used to leave in the servant quarter… your mother was not a queen..” My eyes went wide… King Adrian told me not to go to those placed… does that mean he is telling the truth.. King Adrian get’s angry whenever I ask something about my past… could it be that Tristan is telling the truth….

     Tristan kissed my forehead and I flinched. He said, “come with me… I will take you somewhere safe…”  I moved back….. it would be to naïve if I trust him.. I need to be sure… I need to know for real that Tristan is telling the truth and Adrian telling lies… I can’t trust him..

      Tristan said, “believe me….” he sigh… he said, “I will return soon… wait for me… I am sure you won’t refuse to come with me then.. and be safe from Adrian….” He left…

   what if Adrian really killed my brothers and my child…. He did all this to have me… I gave him my body already… what if what Tristan said is true… what will I do?.... I will not forgive Adrian if it’s true… I will kill him…..