Episode- 69

Episode- 69

Estella's POV:

A few days later,

I am standing on the balcony, looking around... I can't see much because it's not enough high... I don't know where the guards' lines are.. it's normal that the palace is under guard but there are always loop holes... when my father was King, the eastern garden had less security, and this area where queen use to live was protected well... but I don't know what Adrian did.... I am sure he would have arranged maximum security around here.. it makes it hard to escape.. but I need to find a way... There must be something....

I touched my belly and whispered, "forgive me... but your father doesn't deserve us... we will leave, mother is going to protect you... Now you are the only reason to my life.. but we won't stay here..." I understand mother and father both are important for a child.. but I can't forgive Adrian... I know how it is to be an illegal child, and if this child lives here, then this would be it's identity....

I heard the door open, I saw Beth, and she walked in with the caretaker with food. The caretaker is much more familiar with me... I think she trusts me. That's why she left me alone and when with Beth to get food. Yes, I need some time for myself... I haven't seen Adrian for 2 days, I heard they are building some new marketplace and other changes in the capital... I hate it.... I understand he is breaking the traces of my father....

Beth arranged the food and said, "My lady, please be seated..." I nodded... "After I was done eating, I said, "Tyra (caretaker). I completed knitting.. could you just look at it.." The caretaker nodded and walked to the table and inspected the garment... I don't care what it looks like. This is just trap.

She looked at me and said, "My Lady... you got better.. but I still think it has some mistakes.." I just replied, "I understand... My finger hurts. We should do knitting later.."

She bowed and said, "as you wish, My Lady..." I smiled gently.. I know she informs everything to Adrian, I need to be good to her.... just a few more days, and I will be out of here...

I heard the door open and Adrian walked in, Beth and the caretaker greeted him and walked out... I greeted him, I must... I don't have options..

He walked to me, and I was sitting in the same position without words or actions. I felt his hands on my cheek, my eyes went to him... he moved close to my face, kissing my forehead. He whispered, "are you feeling well?"

I felt him moving close to my lips, but before it could touch my lips, I turned my face away. I said, "it doesn't concern you.. your majesty..."

I felt him grabbing my face in his tight grip and turned me to look at him. he got angry on my response... he warned, "Estella... behave.... Did you forget the results of your actions?" How can I? he did the worst to me... but now, because of this child, he is gentle and caring... I can't forget those nights and that torture.... I can't... it's stuck in me...

I remained silent. He said, "I am busy today... do not make any trouble? I will be back in the evening... I don't want you to fool around" he let my face go, then turned to leave... I was tightening my fingers together as his words made me sick.. and what he is doing to the capital is not good... he is erasing everything my father has done and establishing his own world..

I said, "your majesty... you must be happy to erase King Hames memories and build a new empire..." he stopped, and I couldn't keep it in. I hate when someone tries to harm or do something against my father. Yes, I was never officially his daughter, but he was the person I loved the most....