Episode-113

Episode-113

  Estella’s POV:

  After 3 years,

   I am searching for Silas, my 3 year old son, we names him after Adrian’s mother, her name was Selena..… I said to Beth, “where is he?... he was just here somewhere… can’t you keep eye on him.. this boy, when I find him, I will not leave him easily…” he makes me worry… he always runs around the palace and hide… like where he goes..
I saw John, I went to him and he greeted me, “your highness..”

I nodded and said, “Have you seen Silas? Where is he?... he was with earlier… I asked him to play in his room till I bring him food, and he is missing.. I am worried..”

John said to me, “ah!.. he must be here somewhere…. Anyway, he is just like King himself… I remember how King’s father and brothers used to put people to search him… like always…”

  John looked at my worried face and said, “your highness, I will search for Prince Silas… weird.. I had to search his father when he we were in Pride Kingdome and now I have to search Prince too..”

   John left searching… Beth said, “don’t worry, your highness.. how far can a three year old go?.. Prince Silas must be here somewhere..” I am uneasy… he is 3 year old and that’s the problem….

    I was looking through the palace when I saw Silas walking beside Adrian toward me….. I felt relief, Silas looked at me and then ran too me… I sat to his level and pinched his cheeks, I said, “didn’t I say not to run around.. I was worried… Silas.. where were you?”

  Silas whined and said, “Mother…  hurts…” I let his cheek go… he rubbed it pouting… he is still a kid.. a baby… his facial features are like Adrian’s but his eyes are green as me.. and hairs are black like me.. but wavy hairs like Adrian.. really adoring and cute..

      Adrian said, “My Queen, I saw him peaking out of his room… so I took him to play around the garden…  I am sorry for making you worry…”  I picked Silas in my arms and said, “you should have told me.. I was worried…”

  Adrian kissed my cheek and said, “am I forgiven…”

  Silas kissed my other cheek and said, “forgive.. please…” Adrian chuckled, and I smiled at both of them…

   Adrian said, “Silas.. come here..” Surprisingly, Silas got in Adrian’s arms quickly…I messed Silas's hair a little, and he whined, he doesn’t like it… I smiled at his pouty face…

  I said, “let’s have lunch…” Adrian grabbed my hand and said, “let’s go..” we walked together…

   In the evening,

  I placed Silas on his crib, tucking him in… he is cute… I kissed his forehead and said, “sleep well.. baby..”
I turned to see Adrian walking in… he looked at Silas and said, “he is sleeping..” I nodded and attempted to walk to the mirror. Adrian pulled me to himself and said, “now you are mine Estella…” he picked me up and placed me on the bed.

  He didn’t give me a second, landing his lips on mine.. he was placing a small kiss on my lips and cheeks… I giggled as it trickles a little… he touched my face and said, “you get more beautiful every day… my Ella…”

  I played with his hair and said, “do I?” he nodded… and kissed my forehead… he was about to kiss me again, and his other hand was pushing my nightgown down… when he heard a knock..

  Adrian got irritated, and we heard a knock again.. I hit his shoulder lightly and said, “go… check it.. or Silas will wake up..” Adrian got up and checked the door. He was angry, so.. the guard was scared.. in the meantime, I sat up fixing my dress…

   The guard said, “forgive me, your majesty….. but a letter arrived from Pride kingdom…” King Lionel’s letter.. Adrian took it and closed the door.

    Adrian walked to me reading the letter, and then passed me it… Adrian said, sitting beside me, “Brother agreed to come with sister-in-law and my nephew and niece… on Silas’s  birthday…”

  I smiled, I said, “that’s good.. Silas will be happy and find someone to play..” King Lionel hans a elder daughter and a son younger than Silas… I smiled..

  I said, “Silas has no one to play with..”
  Adrian nodded and said, “but we can give him sibling to play with, then the problem will be solved..” I hit his chest, and he acted dramatically… he has no shame….

   He said, “your hands are strong…” I grabbed his shirt, pulling him to me and said, “I am good with draggers too..”

  Adrian smirked and said, “you are dominating..” he pinned me on the bed and said, “and I like it….”

       Form an illegal daughter to a Queen… but most importantly from Prince’s lover to his wife… mother of his child… a beautiful family and a love that went from each mountain to meet eternal peace…. Love that will stay with me forever…

  I know one thing revenge destroyed me once and almost took him away from me…. and gave us both pain.. and I want not to run for revenge anymore.. I will be happy with  beautiful…

    I got everything that I craved for once… but most importantly, I got him…. my Adrian and I am his Estella, his Ella……….