Episode- 38

Episode- 38

Adrian looked at his brother and said, "I am not happy with your both decisions even though I will follow your orders..."

Lionel smiled and said, "About you making the King, I think that's the best decision I ever made, I know you were a perfect Emperor since childhood, you were good at everything from fighting skills to intelligences... mother use to say 'her both son's are born to be KING' and I am here to do as she says...."

Adrian said, "But it's your birth right.... How can I take it" As he was desperate to make his point valid....

Lionel said, "Being King of this Kingdom is my birth right.... Father won Ceellador by killing the King and his heirs... but the people are still unhappy about it, Estella is the only person who is closely related to the previous King... her being your mistress would make the people somewhat satisfied..."

Adrian was unable to believe he had no words to go against this order, Adrian said, "She betrayed me... Are you telling to forgive her,,,"

Lionel sighed and said, "I am not asking you to forgive her, I am asking to keep her.... she is only blood relative of King Hames, none of his sons are alive, just his illegitimate daughter is alive, she is the one to be heir in this situation... and she is women Adrian... even if you are angry on her you shouldn't have hit her in public or private out of anger.... I heard she was bleeding.... she already surrendered to you, but you still raise your hand on her.... you use to love her maybe now you don't.... but it doesn't give you the right to hit her... a man body has naturally more strength than women's body... but it's not because he can hit her... I do not feel proud about you hitting her.."

Adrian was angry, but he knew whatever his brother said was right... but he lost control when he saw her fighting against him, still protecting them...

Adrian said out of anger, "She helped the person who killed father.... She betrayed me twice.. and I was angry, and I do not regret my actions... but you leaving her with this punishment doesn't satisfy me..."

Lionel walked close to Adrian and said, "What do you want me to do them, Adrian?.... Do you think I am not angry at her? Sure, I am... but she is a woman, Adrian....... Do you want me to hit her to death, or do you want me to hang her to death.. or better option do you want to tie her up in middle of street so people can throw rocks on her, where is will bleed till death comes to her... or do want me to send her to a brothel , where she would be a prostitute... or do-"

Adrian almost screamed as he looked away, "Stop!!!" Adrian didn't even want to hear any further words about it...

Imagine it was giving him pain he can never explain...

Lionel internally smiled and said, "you can't see her like this.... but you still hate her for betraying like this, I totally understand this... but we can't completely blame her. She had hate for our father, and her entire family vanished that night.... She must have felt the same what we feel... isn't it..."

Adrian kept his gaze away from his brother and stated, "Brother..... she will never be the same in my eyes again........... she killed my father, she betrayed me when I trusted her even after knowing her truth..... she played with me by using my love... and if you want me to take her as mistress then I will... but you said she will me my slave and mistress for life and I will the one to decided how to treat her...."

Lionel said to himself, "I hope time heals everything..."

Lionel said to Adrian, "I want to you set for Ceellador tomorrow morning..." Adrian nodded and left without any words...

Follow me on insta