Episode-92

Episode-92

    Estella’s POV:

   Earlier that day,

      I walked further in the ball room… This place is weirdly familiar… I managed to trick Bella… I walked in further.. King Adrian said that this place is a man around, so he don’t want me to get there… But here is no one.. so King Adrian lied…  everything was a lie… a big lie… I hate it…

     I walked to the corridors, and soon I made it to a room without knowing… What is this place… This room is kind of dining area… it’s so painful all of a sudden… What happened here?...

     I looked at one of the walls, and I saw a painting of a man, he had a crown on his head.. was he the King…. I felt sharp pain in my head… I grabbed into the table as it was too much to handle… I sat on the floor in pain, and I grabbed into my chest.. what is this?

  I should call for help… I don’t think I can walk out of it on my own, but this place is empty. No one must be here. I looked around the room…  I saw a girl dead on the dining table… I subconsciously whispered in tears, “Alice…”

   I heard someone speaking to me, “Sis… let’s out of here!!!”

  “Estella!!.. they are dead….” Memories started to run around my mind… I was crying… what I am seeing is my own memories… coming back with pain and sorrow…

   “I want to be recognized as his daughter”

   “we shouldn’t run for what not ours Estella… I your mother is a maid”

   “I hate you mother… I hate you father… You don’t love me”

   “get engaged to him. this is what I can do for you as father”

   “you don’t like me… Can we be friends..”

    “I am the same as you… we are good together…”

    “you don’t need jewel to look pretty… You are beautiful than any princess”

   “no!!! father !!! mother”

   “Prince Nicolai… let’s take mother and father… please..”

    “they are dead Ella… Alice is dead too… let’s get out of here”

     “I will kill King Edmund”

     “Welcome to the capital, Ella…”

“we will meet again…”

“kiss me, and I will  leave for tonight…”

“love you, My Estella….” “you are mine.. my Ella.. my Estella…”

  “I love you too, Adrian”

  “sis… you are the master after him…”

    “we are here to kill Edmund… I will kill him”

     “you played with my love… all was a lie”

    “don’t betray me, Ella.. this is the last chance”

“how a half blood dog calls me brother?... you must die..”

      “Jacobi died... because of me.. Adrian killed him because of anger for me..”

    “slave for lifetime… a mistress should have a pretty face”

  “get on your knees and submit…”

   “you never loved me, right?”

   “I lost trust in one woman I love…”

  “you are with child… our child….”

   “I will kill this Sin in your womb… then you will be mine….”

   Adrian’s POV:

  I heard her voice, “Estella…..” I am stunned, I moved back to turn her to me. she looked at me with the same gaze, lost, angry.. some kind of hate…
She said as tears roll down her deep green eyes… she said in anger, “my name is Estella… daughter of King Hames… did you forget Adrian?... are you done with this play you created?”

  I am stunned, my feast tighten… how can she remember?...

        She shouldn’t be remembering this. The physician said she won’t remember. Then how… or someone told her… I asked, “who told you this?”

    She scoffed and said, “I remember Adrian…” she said with those hateful gazes, “I remember Adrian… everything…. How can you create a fake me?... you imprisoned me?.. you forced me?.. and now this?... am I play thing to you Adrian?”

    So, she really got her memories back.. should I be happy or sad?... I said, “what I did was right?... I do not need to explain….”