Episode- 48

Episode- 48

     I took a deep breath as my back hurts, I whispered, “A-Ad-Adrian.. how.. dare you… show this face to me… … I – I hate you..” Tears roll down…

  I felt his eyes getting angry again, he grabbed my face so I was enough close to him… he said, “This is not the end… I haven’t ended punishing you.. my Ella.. I will show you the hell.. then you are going to stay with me without any place to fight and speak…” he tore off my dress, and I have no energy to fight back… he kissed me.. no… will I die today.. then let me die… please.. don’t make me see the next morning….. I felt him entering me suddenly, I screamed… The pain is making me cry… I cried out… I begged, “d—don’t do… t-this..  please….”  But he didn’t stop. He didn’t show any mercy… i grabbed the sheets as I was losing my ability to endure this pain.. why… why … Adrian…. When did you  became this…..

       It’s been hours already, he is hasn’t stopped… he is using my body the way he wants.. in every possible way, he can think of.. I stopped begging and fighting,,, all I did was to cry, and hide my screams… All this time, I heard his words, as if he was accepting me to answer his questions… ‘Ella.. did he do this with you.. is he as good as me’… ‘ why does he has that I don’t”…. “Tell me… you are mine..”… “You are only mine.. right..” “You will never leave me… right??” “you are never allowed to leave..” “you are not allowed to hate me”…  “Forget his name…”.. “Only I should be in your mind, soul and body..” “tell me you belong to me… Ella…" "answer me…”

    He accepted me to answer  these.. but I never did, I hide all that behind my tears.... he never stopped… The last moment, my tears were making my visions blur… I closed my eyes as I lost every sense of being awake.. the last this remember is pain, misery, and this insulting feeling … and the hate I have for him and me….. that’s all I saw before losing consciousness…

I woke up after an entire day it’s already evening , and I was in my room locked.. I was not in servants quarter… I wonder who brought me here… but one thing I know is no one is allowed to enter this room, I haven’t seen Beth… it’s just been 2 hours as I woke up.. the pain I feel is not even expressible.. I sat up after a lot of struggle.. all I am wearing is a white light nightgown… I have no idea what happened or who brought me here… but those memories are haunting me..

   Tear roll down  as I remembered the horrible memories..was I even worth of living… I heard the door open, I didn’t bother to look who is entering the room, neither I have energy or courage to care about it…

    Soon, I felt footsteps walking to me, I saw someone sitting in front of me. I looked the face and my eyes widen…..’Adrian’ ……..I instantly moved back till I reached the bed frame..  I looked down without any reaction…

  I heard him, “How are you…” I didn’t answer, I have no words to speak… I looked blankly away from him… he pulled me to him, and I can’t even flinch and fighting back was not even in my thoughts… I just fear what I will meet next…

      I felt him pulling my nightgown off my shoulder. Before the fabric could go any down, I shopped it near my chest… I still didn’t look at him, and I was shaking.. those horrible memories are making me mess… weak, pathetic…

    He used more force till the dress was not on my body,  he made my back face him with little force.. I have no words to speak, and he didn’t even try.. I felt something sticky, wet.. on my wounds on my back… I hissed as it gave me pain… I flinched to move away, but he grabbed me to my place and said, “It’s medicine… stay still…”

    What?... he is applying medicine after giving me pain, misery, insult…. Can his this actions cure my heart.. no, it can’t.. but why is he doing that… it’s not love… I know .. if he loved me, then he would have never done all this to me..

   I hissed again… I don’t even know how many wounds are there on my back.. the pain was too much… soon I found tears in my eyes… soon, I found him facing me, I was covering my body with the comforter… he was still applying medicines on my wounds… now he was putting the medicine on my neck….. I hissed again, tear roll down… but he didn’t stop..

   He said, “I choose this medicine, so it will not leave a scar, and it will make you feel the pain..” his eyes are emotionless… he surely don’t care for me..

    He looked in my eyes for a few wide minutes, and he said, “I never thought… I will enjoy this fear in your eyes…. Estella… you are keeping me interested..” he placed the medicine away on the table and looked at me… he touched my hairs…. His expressions are of pure evil…

  I whispered, “A-Adrian…. You never really loved me, right?” Tear roll down as I said again, “I was the same as the other girls in your kingdom.. just a woman to please… You don’t love me… just this body…..”

   He stopped for a moment, and then he smirked bitterly. He replied, “.. I have seen better than you… If I wanted your body, then you could have found yourself on my bed on  the very first day in my Kingdome…. You were something different for me… I wanted you to be my wife… only women for whom I wanted to be responsible… but…” I was staring at him blackly..

   He looked at me with a hint of anger, “But.. you yourself killed by love for you.. there is only hate remaining for you…. I gave you chance Estella… I never gave it someone before….” He moved close to me, my immediately moved backwards but he pulled me closer so I was looking in his eyes.. he added, “My brother never wanted me to hold sword at any reason because.. I am the worst when it comes to mercy… as I kill someone I want to make it brutal… I have  no mercy for a person who tries to harm my country and family.. I never let anyone alive… no one…”

   I fear of his words, his eyes.. his grip on my hand.. he added, “Why do you think I gave a chance to a woman who played with my feelings and was there to kill my father.. because I loved her… I was willing to  forgive you… but you choose by yourself.. the moment you ran from my room, the moment I saw my father dead our love died…. Now you are mine.. there is no escape.. I will never let you go.. and never forgive your mistakes.. you will meet punishment… so you decide what to speak and what to do.. because there is no death for you… you have to suffer till the end of your life..”