Episode-89

Episode-89

      Estella’s (Ella) POV:

  I found another letter and this time, it asked me to come to see him…. should I go or not… I should… I have to.. even if I fear it, I have to go there… I need to find the truth about this situation.. … Beth is doing my hair.. I can’t risk her life.. I took a deep breath..

    I said, “Beth… can you get some roses.. I would like to have them here…”

    Beth said, “yes My Lady, I will pick some for you…” I smiled. She walked out of the room… I took a deep breath, I am so worried…. I took the knife from the fruits and hid it behind me. I walked out of the room. I clearly remember that he said me to come to the storage room of the palace… I never went there. I will figure it out.. I walked without knowing the direction.. I managed to get there without getting in guards eyes.

    Soon I was in the storage area.. strange I now where it is.. isn’t it strange, I didn’t come here… How do I know the directions.. I got further in as I am hiding the knife behind me.. … I am scared but alert..

   I am sweating, I heard a voice, “I knew it… You would come to see me.. Ella..” I turned in horror.. I moved back as I saw this man coming out of the dark. He walked further and stood in front of him.. I saw him for the first but he is familiar.. he said, “glad to see you… fine and walking… and searching for me…”

      I was holding into the knife as I was hiding it behind me. I asked, “who.. who are you?... How do you know my name?”

   He smirked and got close to me,  he was really close to me… he said, “I am the one who sends you the bloody blue flower. … I know you more than yourself… and Ella isn’t your real name…”

   I am sweating.. I said, “lie… why should I trust you?”

    He smirked.. he tried to touch my face when I pounced into him,  my hand moved on it’s own with the knife, my target was his neck…. He grabbed my hand.. and blocked it… he covered my mouth with his other hand, and then he pressed me against the wall… he smirked and said, “you.. you are the same… when you forget yourself.. you can’t forget your skills…” I was trying to break free… but this man is really strong..

    He said, “stop struggling and think… think, Ella….. are you really this weak women King Adrian described you as… than how can you use a knife enough skillful to kill anyone… your aim was my neck wasn’t it… because you were taught to fight to kill… think… what are you..” My eyes went wide… he is right… I subconsciously attacked his neck… like  I will kill him.. I wanted to kill him… why… Why do I know to use a weapon?

  He let me go and said, “now do you believe me?” I looked at him…. he is familiar, really familiar.. who is he?.. I don’t even remember his name..

  I asked, “who are you?”

   He said as he grabbed my hand, “Tristan… your Tristan…. You forgot me… while I am dying here to see you…”

      I looked at him, this name sounds familiar…  I whispered, “Tristan…” I tried to remember, but nothing came in…. he said, “don’t overdo… the medicine he made you drink to forget those memories will never allow you to remember what was I to you…”

   I furrowed and asked, “what do you mean..” I was desperate, he appears sad… and desperate… he said, “King Adrian used medicinal extracts to make you forget your memories..” My eyes went wide.. no… this can’t be true…